STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

Oh, the guilt trips. Ha! Why are you petting this when you should be petting me?

4 Likes

I’ll be traveling for work this week, but will be able to send any claims out of the weekend. I also added a couple of tea wallets to my shop as well. Welcome @MollyGoRound!

6 Likes

adorable kitten!
I agree, lots of goodies in all of the shops this round :slight_smile:

I’ve started knitting a small container/basket thingy…we’ll see how long it takes & how that works out (I may need to close shop to knit some pumpkins & leaves & other stuff I want to make! so much to make, so little time)

@irid3sc3nt and @susieoregon , I’m in awe of your carving skills!
I have only tried to carve a stamp once, for a swap & it was rudimentary at best – very difficult to do well!

@geekgirl, that pic made me giggle!

and I’m planning to hit the PO this afternoon & possibly in the morning if needed…I want to shop some more!

4 Likes

I’m not amazing at it, but it’s fun. I’d like even tinier tools, but I dunno where to find any. So, for now, it’s pressure regulation, cursing, and changing images when I goof.

And, awww, kitty! My kittle Arlo was head butting my phone yesterday. I wasn’t paying enough attention to him apparently. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Some of the clay carving tools are tiny and might suit your needs.

3 Likes

I’ve added a new piece of art and some supplies (some nice yarn and washi tapes) to my shop

6 Likes

My store is back open!

6 Likes

geekgirl’s store is closed for a lil bit.

4 Likes

I lowered my prices on my amis (2), my brooches/pins (all four for 1), and my cat stamps (all three for 1). I found the third cat stamp that I had carved last year, the late night cat.

5 Likes

@endymion, it’s hard to get a pick of your tin birds due to lighting, but this is how they hang in my classroom.

Lots of room to add to my flock.

9 Likes

Thanks for letting me see them in their habitat!

5 Likes

Finally finished my cards! They are up in my shop.

6 Likes

I’m not a Halloween person, but those turned out pretty cool. Did they turn out as you had hoped?

3 Likes

You’re welcome! That wire goes the whole length of my room. That was the best angle for me to snap the picture, otherwise they just come out dark regardless of if I turned those lights off or not.

3 Likes

More or less how I hoped. I was waiting for this darn stamp that I ordered at the beginning of September to get here… of course it arrives today after I’ve already stamped everything.

4 Likes

Those cards are way cool!

3 Likes

Thank you! They took a long time to make. My son helped fray some of them, which was a great help. There’s 44 of them!

4 Likes

I love the monster ones! Very cool insides too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I thought it would be nice to have an interior piece so there is no need for a white or silver pen to write on the black cardstock.

4 Likes

Added some little bird notecards to my shop. :slight_smile:

6 Likes