STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

My store is back open!

6 Likes

geekgirl’s store is closed for a lil bit.

4 Likes

I lowered my prices on my amis (2), my brooches/pins (all four for 1), and my cat stamps (all three for 1). I found the third cat stamp that I had carved last year, the late night cat.

5 Likes

@endymion, it’s hard to get a pick of your tin birds due to lighting, but this is how they hang in my classroom.

Lots of room to add to my flock.

9 Likes

Thanks for letting me see them in their habitat!

5 Likes

Finally finished my cards! They are up in my shop.

6 Likes

I’m not a Halloween person, but those turned out pretty cool. Did they turn out as you had hoped?

3 Likes

You’re welcome! That wire goes the whole length of my room. That was the best angle for me to snap the picture, otherwise they just come out dark regardless of if I turned those lights off or not.

3 Likes

More or less how I hoped. I was waiting for this darn stamp that I ordered at the beginning of September to get here… of course it arrives today after I’ve already stamped everything.

4 Likes

Those cards are way cool!

3 Likes

Thank you! They took a long time to make. My son helped fray some of them, which was a great help. There’s 44 of them!

4 Likes

I love the monster ones! Very cool insides too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I thought it would be nice to have an interior piece so there is no need for a white or silver pen to write on the black cardstock.

4 Likes

Added some little bird notecards to my shop. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those are cute! If they are still available after GB mails my current pending claims, I’ll have to snag some! I love your cute birdies.

2 Likes

They are so cute!

I won’t be able to get to the post office until this weekend, otherwise I would claim a set right now!

3 Likes

Haha! I had points available and snagged some (I think…)

5 Likes

To send to me?? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! :blush:

I can make more if the ones you wanted are gone, or I can do a custom set too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Have fun this weekend! I had the most STS messages today… 18!

7 Likes