STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

You can also sort the results so it shows you newest to oldest posts with the word “claim” in the subject or body of the message. Just pick ‘lastest topic’ in the drop down (bottom right of image). :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m kinda holding out for those craft fair leftovers! (Although maybe there won’t be any, since they all look so cool!)

4 Likes

You’re so sweet!

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

I don’t mind being the example! You really opened my eyes when you explained this to me in a PM recently, so I’m glad you shared with the group, as it’s such a good technique to know :slight_smile:

and @gozer , I think a bunch of us will be circling like vultures once your craft fair is over!

3 Likes

I’m in the midst of adding yarn to my supply section as well as some small items to my shop – am hoping to get a hat done this week as well
oh, and I have super bulky pumpkin colored yarn if anyone would like to see a larger stuffed pumpkin?
also, I have some baby dresses or sweaters that need buttons I’d be happy to sell at a point each if anyone would like to see?
STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2023 - Crafty Shenanigans / Craft Swaps - the Lettuce Craft Forums

and @irid3sc3nt , I am totally commiserating with you on asking myself WHY I didn’t get more stuff made up during the summer!

4 Likes

Yes, big pumpkin!

2 Likes

Psst, @geekgirl - here’s a peek at how I’ve been putting your awesome gel print cards to use:

They’re the perfect base for cute stamped images.

2 Likes

Love that cat image you used!

3 Likes

It’s a cute stamp I found several years ago. Cats in glasses is oddly hillarious and fun.

2 Likes

finished my first snowflake/ star shape, and it was much easier than I hoped!

now available – can take orders

also added a pair of mittens and a few small items

4 Likes

Added a few items to my shop. Working on something new, in amongst my other projects….

5 Likes

If I don’t get those supplies up tonight, tomorrow, I promise. It’s been a crazy week.

3 Likes

I think I got caught up on all my messages! So sorry guys! I have had the craziest week as well. September has been the month of family emergencies with my poor co-workers; I also do some volunteer case work and my kiddos are going through it & having developments as well. Looking forward to the weekend and getting caught up with shipping and hoping for a little crafting!

9 Likes

Hi all! If y’all could check your points with what I have listed as well as the claimed/sent/received list, that would be awesome.

We still have another month of crafting and claiming. Making something for another swap? Make two and share one with us :wink:

9 Likes

came across another idea that I may try…
Ravelry: Elf or nisse pattern by Anja Hjorth Nielsen

LMK if these would interest you

2 Likes

I am interested in your snowflake stars. I haven’t sent out yet b/c my kiddo is sick with strep.

2 Likes

oh no! sorry to hear that

2 Likes

:disappointed: Poor kid. That is painful.

2 Likes

Yeah. He’s doing as well as he can. I’m making matzo ball soup this evening for him.

5 Likes