STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

You’re so sweet!

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

I don’t mind being the example! You really opened my eyes when you explained this to me in a PM recently, so I’m glad you shared with the group, as it’s such a good technique to know :slight_smile:

and @gozer , I think a bunch of us will be circling like vultures once your craft fair is over!

3 Likes

I’m in the midst of adding yarn to my supply section as well as some small items to my shop – am hoping to get a hat done this week as well
oh, and I have super bulky pumpkin colored yarn if anyone would like to see a larger stuffed pumpkin?
also, I have some baby dresses or sweaters that need buttons I’d be happy to sell at a point each if anyone would like to see?
STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2023 - Crafty Shenanigans / Craft Swaps - the Lettuce Craft Forums

and @irid3sc3nt , I am totally commiserating with you on asking myself WHY I didn’t get more stuff made up during the summer!

4 Likes

Yes, big pumpkin!

2 Likes

Psst, @geekgirl - here’s a peek at how I’ve been putting your awesome gel print cards to use:

They’re the perfect base for cute stamped images.

2 Likes

Love that cat image you used!

3 Likes

It’s a cute stamp I found several years ago. Cats in glasses is oddly hillarious and fun.

2 Likes

finished my first snowflake/ star shape, and it was much easier than I hoped!

now available – can take orders

also added a pair of mittens and a few small items

4 Likes

Added a few items to my shop. Working on something new, in amongst my other projects….

5 Likes

If I don’t get those supplies up tonight, tomorrow, I promise. It’s been a crazy week.

3 Likes

I think I got caught up on all my messages! So sorry guys! I have had the craziest week as well. September has been the month of family emergencies with my poor co-workers; I also do some volunteer case work and my kiddos are going through it & having developments as well. Looking forward to the weekend and getting caught up with shipping and hoping for a little crafting!

9 Likes

Hi all! If y’all could check your points with what I have listed as well as the claimed/sent/received list, that would be awesome.

We still have another month of crafting and claiming. Making something for another swap? Make two and share one with us :wink:

9 Likes

came across another idea that I may try…
Ravelry: Elf or nisse pattern by Anja Hjorth Nielsen

LMK if these would interest you

2 Likes

I am interested in your snowflake stars. I haven’t sent out yet b/c my kiddo is sick with strep.

2 Likes

oh no! sorry to hear that

2 Likes

:disappointed: Poor kid. That is painful.

2 Likes

Yeah. He’s doing as well as he can. I’m making matzo ball soup this evening for him.

5 Likes

I hope he recovers quickly!

2 Likes

Apparently Sunday is national home-made cookie day. I might be putting a special listing in my shop for one or two batches of Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies with white choc chips. (In honor of the start of October)

Anyone interested?

3 Likes