STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

so adorable!
if I have points, I would buy –
I am in conversation with @gozer about a custom item, so am being cautious about spending until I get that one :smiley:

in other news, I added a baby blanket to my shop and am try to get going on a hat

2 Likes

If I had points, then yes!

2 Likes

Updated my shop. Added some items from last year but lowered the prices on most of them. A little more in my “free with claim* section as well. Maybe some decent stocking stuffers?

5 Likes

added a couple of kitchen scrubbies & a set of wooden crochet hooks

2 Likes

I may be a little less responsive. I have guests for most of the week.
When I update points, you can see the time at the top of that particular post. If it hasn’t updated recently, don’t panic. I’ll probably be on once or twice a day.

8 Likes

I have adjusted some of my points and added a few new items

4 Likes

I watch WAY too much true crime because i was scrolling thru and thought, why is there a garrote in someones shop? :thinking: it was circular knitting needles. You knitters are crazy dangerous!

9 Likes

True story-- I once had a circular knitting needle confiscated while in a jury selection pool because it freaked out the police officers. :roll_eyes: (had to go take it back to the car during lunch break)

4 Likes

Good grief. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

my shop will be closed for the rest of the week

I keep hoping for more time to make a few new items!

7 Likes

I will not be able to make new items for a while. I have some other swaps to finish plus personal craft items before my party on the 28th. I believe I have one more set of washcloths I can put up for sale. The rest of my projects will really have to wait. :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

I posted my little fabric bird in my shop!

6 Likes

My craft show is on Sunday, and they didnt really advertise it, so im guessing i will have a bunch to add to my shop on Monday.

7 Likes

What kinds of things does everyone want so I can stock up my shop? I need to horde points so I can clean out Gozer’s shop on Monday :rofl:.

Also, would any of our knitters be willing to do a custom order? I’m in search of custom leg warmers for my mom. Totally willing to buy with points or do a personal swap.

6 Likes

Ugh! Marketing is so important! I’m sorry about that.

I’ve added a few crocheted items to my shop. I’m working on a bag that I’m hoping to finish tonight (photos tomorrow) and I’m all ready to sew some shiz this weekend. I need to give my hands some rest from the crochet (they be angry).

5 Likes

Don’t get too excited. My stuff isnt that great. Lots of cats.

8 Likes

We’ve seen your stuff. It’s all exciting :rofl:.

Also, cats are awesome.

8 Likes

Thats so sweet!

4 Likes

Traveling for work again this week, so any claims will have to go out at the end of the week. But then I’ve got a whole week off, so hopefully some new items coming after that!

6 Likes

I just added some stuff to my shop!

5 Likes