STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

my shop will be closed for the rest of the week

I keep hoping for more time to make a few new items!

7 Likes

I will not be able to make new items for a while. I have some other swaps to finish plus personal craft items before my party on the 28th. I believe I have one more set of washcloths I can put up for sale. The rest of my projects will really have to wait. :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

I posted my little fabric bird in my shop!

6 Likes

My craft show is on Sunday, and they didnt really advertise it, so im guessing i will have a bunch to add to my shop on Monday.

7 Likes

What kinds of things does everyone want so I can stock up my shop? I need to horde points so I can clean out Gozer’s shop on Monday :rofl:.

Also, would any of our knitters be willing to do a custom order? I’m in search of custom leg warmers for my mom. Totally willing to buy with points or do a personal swap.

6 Likes

Ugh! Marketing is so important! I’m sorry about that.

I’ve added a few crocheted items to my shop. I’m working on a bag that I’m hoping to finish tonight (photos tomorrow) and I’m all ready to sew some shiz this weekend. I need to give my hands some rest from the crochet (they be angry).

5 Likes

Don’t get too excited. My stuff isnt that great. Lots of cats.

8 Likes

We’ve seen your stuff. It’s all exciting :rofl:.

Also, cats are awesome.

8 Likes

Thats so sweet!

4 Likes

Traveling for work again this week, so any claims will have to go out at the end of the week. But then I’ve got a whole week off, so hopefully some new items coming after that!

6 Likes

I just added some stuff to my shop!

5 Likes

I had a busy night so I wasn’t able to go shopping in your shop as planned. :cry:

Needless to say, I’m keeping my eye on it so I can jump back in as soon as you open back up!!

4 Likes

I am open for one more purchase, and then I have to close until I send some stuff out.
I added some pick-your-own magnet sets and a HP ornament.

4 Likes

That was fast! I haven’t even gotten to.check it out today.

My own shop had been slow on sales lately (that’s okay), so only a few points to spend.

2 Likes

I wanted to show off @Tapestry ’s amazing cat ornaments I got!

She did such a great job capturing my kitties. I absolutely love them!

The reference pics:

12 Likes

Those are amazing! @Tapestry really does an amazing job on them. And you fur babies are stunning @geekgirl!

If anyone is looking for ideas for their shop. I will be sending out my packages later today and I am looking for some fun, bright, Kid type 5" x 5" fabric charms. I need baby/kid friendly designs. Bright colors, cute images. I only need one 5"x5" square of each fabric, so an assortment would be awesome!

4 Likes

Awww, thank you! I had adorable models :blush:.

1 Like

I spent and I am back OPEN, I tried to save some points just in case anyone was going to do the 5x5 fabric charms! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

gozer is closed for a bit.

1 Like

Just coming to close ip my shop. Sorry, busy weekend!

4 Likes