STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

For the crocheters/knitters in the group, my daughter is begging me for more crocheted and knitted creations like the bee and bat I picked up early in the swap. So if you’ve got any critters to add (she likes tiny & cute) there’s a teen ready to spend all my points and remind me I’m rubbish at making anything yarn related :rofl:.

7 Likes

I’m giggling at your last sentence!
I’ll have to browse patterns Mon (busy weekend coming up w extended family)

Oh, I just thought of one !
Would she like something like
Ravelry: kayrun's Tiny Window Cat ?

3 Likes

I’m sure she’d love it!

3 Likes

I’m putting together kayrun’s sashiko kit this week!
I can go back to crafting for this swap now that my Halloween party is finished.

5 Likes

I’ve been totally immersed in making Halloween zines. We’ll see whether I have enough energy to do anything more with STS. Next time, I need to craft more and craft earlier!

7 Likes

I’m excited!

P.S. I added a couple of custom tiny stuffie items, @Tapestry and anyone else interested:
(hopefully this links to my shop!)
STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2023 - Crafty Shenanigans / Craft Swaps - the Lettuce Craft Forums

2 Likes

offer some fall/ winter zines, girlfriend!
:smiley:

2 Likes

Speaking of, I received one today. Thank you!

2 Likes

Didn’t even think of that!

The Halloween one is really for (teen) trick-or-treaters … not that we’ll get many, considering how cold it is supposed to be!

3 Likes

What a neat idea!
I bet teens would like that a lot.

And if I have points left, I’d definitely buy, since the concept is new to me and still a little confusing:)

2 Likes

Second. I would love a Halloween zine!

1 Like

:wink:
Neither of you need to buy it, just keep checking your mailboxes!

Mine will not clarify the concept at all! A zine is just a self-published booklet. Any size, any shape, any style, any type of content. Many of them lean artsy or comic-book-ish; mine does not!

3 Likes

you are too sweet!

Hello everyone. If I owe you something, I am hoping to get it out tomorrow. My Dad was in the hospital for about three days, and we are trying to get everything back on track. We aren’t leaving him alone yet, so it’s a lot of Tetris playing with our schedules. And then Halloween and my car started acting up, so it is in the shop today. Sorry for going MIA for a minute. I am playing catch-up with everything now.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dad’s hospitalization. Hope he will bounce back quickly! Hugs to you and yours!

1 Like

Oh no. I’m sorry things have been so difficult lately. Sending good thoughts on the car situation and prayers for your dad!

2 Likes

Lettuce bowls are up. (Somehow the green underglaze did not stay green in the kiln, but I hope they amuse people anyway)

7 Likes

oh no!
hugs & prayers to you & your dad!

1 Like

I hope your Dad gets better soon!

1 Like

No worries and get some rest. I hope your dad makes a full recovery quickly.

1 Like