STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

My shop is temporarily closed until I can spend points this evening.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Pam! I love my Halloween zine! I am going to save it for next year so just did a brief flip through. It is so cool!

I love all the art and the games. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! How is he doing?:heart:

1 Like

I have a hat almost done (gray wool) and a cowl (bandana shape but you pull over head) in acrylic-wool blend, if anyone is interested?
I’m thinking 1 point for the hat and 2 for cowl
IMG_4361

5 Likes

I have a few more projects I’m hoping to finish before the over/under week, but we’ll see (if you’re following the snapshot thread you can already guess the items). Sadly, the crows I was working on will probably not make an appearance this year.

I will finish working on messages and adjusting the points board later on today.

Over/Under week starts the 10th. Please have a few 1 pt items in your shop. I think most, if not all, of you do already.

6 Likes

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of this great community!

5 Likes

I have to just take a minute and shout out @susieoregon for her work. Loving my bookmarks and napkin rings!

Handcrafted things are so nice to own and use.

8 Likes

Hoping to be better prepared next time!

1 Like

I found more lavender buds, so custom lavender sachets are in my shop! :smiley:
These are the fabrics I’m offering, let me know if you want sachets but don’t see something you like

6 Likes

They smell SOOO GOOD!

@susieoregon Are those bobbles on the napkin rings?

2 Likes

Awww. Thank you @MollyGoRound! :heart:

@irid3sc3nt - they are bobbles! You can find the free crochet pattern here.

3 Likes

I can knit bobbles, but crocheting them? Eeeh…

2 Likes

so cute!
I think I’m gonna spend down & hope that someone can rescue me during the final week :smiley:

4 Likes

I added my hippo and hat rubber stamps. I’ll add the hello kitty cross stitch pic after dinner and if I’m feeling really ambitious I may carve another stamp yet tonight!

5 Likes

(My kid is now obsessed with the hippo christmas song. :woman_facepalming:)

5 Likes

Rightfully so!

1 Like

that hippo is amazing

2 Likes

Aw, thanks!

1 Like

Okay! Today starts the Over/Under week!

I have points that need to be reconciled between my spreadsheets, the lists in the thread, and your own to-and-from-claims in your shop. I’ll be sending out messages to confirm a few things and get this all sorted.

In the meantime, if y’all could check the claim list and let me know if you’ve sent or received items that have not been marked as such, that would help me as well.

I’m human and I make mistakes and it’s a big swap, but pretty fun to organize anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That claim list is insane!!! Thank you for keeping it all straight this round @irid3sc3nt! It is very much appreciated!

I had missed something I received and have messaged you. Whoops!

4 Likes