STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I added my hippo and hat rubber stamps. I’ll add the hello kitty cross stitch pic after dinner and if I’m feeling really ambitious I may carve another stamp yet tonight!

5 Likes

(My kid is now obsessed with the hippo christmas song. :woman_facepalming:)

5 Likes

Rightfully so!

1 Like

that hippo is amazing

2 Likes

Aw, thanks!

1 Like

Okay! Today starts the Over/Under week!

I have points that need to be reconciled between my spreadsheets, the lists in the thread, and your own to-and-from-claims in your shop. I’ll be sending out messages to confirm a few things and get this all sorted.

In the meantime, if y’all could check the claim list and let me know if you’ve sent or received items that have not been marked as such, that would help me as well.

I’m human and I make mistakes and it’s a big swap, but pretty fun to organize anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That claim list is insane!!! Thank you for keeping it all straight this round @irid3sc3nt! It is very much appreciated!

I had missed something I received and have messaged you. Whoops!

4 Likes

Oh bother; I meant to make a last claim last night & forgot. Oops.

Working on shipping labels to send my last claims now!

1 Like

Yes, thanks so much for wrangling everything, @irid3sc3nt! I had made a mistake also; thanks for catching that!

3 Likes

Than you so much @irid3sc3nt! You did an amazing job with a tough swap. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

3 Likes

All checked for my claims, all is good! :slight_smile: Thanks for organizing! :star2:

1 Like

I’m out of town and got two claims, but only needed 1 point. Thanks to both of you, but could only pick one.

My shop is closed.

2 Likes

I made my final claim; I’m closed, too.

3 Likes

Closed!

3 Likes

whoops, I guess I was supposed to officially mark my shop Closed when the over/under week started?
(off to do that now)

Thanks for a great round, all! @irid3sc3nt you were definitely an energetic hostess! Thanks for keeping everything straight!!

Yikes! another earburn for @irid3sc3nt bec I may have misstated my numbers in our previous message exchange :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry)
So I have messaged you again

3 Likes

Four days left to make claims.

I’m going to see if I have supplies to put into my shop as I work on tidying my craft room.

2 Likes

Just made my last claim and officially closed shop! I have one package to send tomorrow and then all my accounts should be balanced :blush:.

Thanks for a wonderful swap, everyone!

5 Likes
Should the swap be shorter next year? Maybe have over/under be the last week of October?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
4 Likes

Hello all!
Would anyone like to angel a 1pt item for the lovely miss gozer? She was going to receive two lavender sachets, but her partner went MIA.
Thank you!

3 Likes

I’d be happy to angel if @gozer wants to choose something from my shop.

1 Like