STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

That was fast! I haven’t even gotten to.check it out today.

My own shop had been slow on sales lately (that’s okay), so only a few points to spend.

2 Likes

I wanted to show off @Tapestry ’s amazing cat ornaments I got!

She did such a great job capturing my kitties. I absolutely love them!

The reference pics:

12 Likes

Those are amazing! @Tapestry really does an amazing job on them. And you fur babies are stunning @geekgirl!

If anyone is looking for ideas for their shop. I will be sending out my packages later today and I am looking for some fun, bright, Kid type 5" x 5" fabric charms. I need baby/kid friendly designs. Bright colors, cute images. I only need one 5"x5" square of each fabric, so an assortment would be awesome!

4 Likes

Awww, thank you! I had adorable models :blush:.

1 Like

I spent and I am back OPEN, I tried to save some points just in case anyone was going to do the 5x5 fabric charms! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

gozer is closed for a bit.

1 Like

Just coming to close ip my shop. Sorry, busy weekend!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, apologies for going MIA for the last 1+ week! I have made my life more manageable and that shouldn’t happen again. I’ve updated my shop and caught up on communications; if you’re missing anything from me, please let me know!

I’ll be adding a few things to my shop later on. Love everything you all have been up to!!

7 Likes

I think the kiln actually went at the ceramics studio, so I may have tiny lettuce dishes next week. :eyes:

8 Likes

Tiny lettuce dishes!! I can’t wait to see! :slight_smile:

I added some fabric covered embroidery hoops and trim to my shop.

Now for sleep!! :sleeping:

2 Likes

ooooh, sounds intriguing!

I’m open again after traveling & have a couple of dish scrubbies plus on-demand snowlakes or autumn leaves … also little bunting flags, if any interest?

I’m also planning to add a couple of pens, erasers, and little stamps to the supply area

1 Like

Are people still looking for mug mats for self or gifts? If so, what colors/themes?

Let me know if anyone plans to add the 5"x5" fabric squares. I just need fun, bright ones. They will be used for a child. If no one says they are going to add them, I will go ahead and spend my points after I send tomorrow.

1 Like

question: would anyone be able to put together a small kit for boro/ sashiko stitching?
I’m thinking 5-6 fabric scraps plus some embroidery floss & needle, maybe a couple of buttons?
this is the one I’ve been pondering on etsy, but I’m sure I don’t need so many fabrics as a beginner (and I wouldn’t need a tin container)
link to image on etsy

I think all my fabric that would be excellent for this project is smaller than 5x5 but I can check. Most of my larger stock of fabric is Halloween-themed or already has an airy, pie-in-the-sky project for it.

2 Likes

I could put this together, but it wouldn’t happen until next week. So if someone else wants to put together a kit this week, speak up.

2 Likes

next week is perfectly fine!

2 Likes

And I am willing to buy more than one set!

2 Likes

I may have put some fabric into your recent package from me. I’m not sure if it will work so I didn’t prep it or anything.

3 Likes

Awe… That is so sweet. Thank you.

3 Likes