STS (Shop the Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

I’ll make a special outline for him. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aw, give the pupper a hug for me! Hope he does well with the treatment.

3 Likes

Take care of your baby! My thoughts are with you!

2 Likes

I’m hoping to take all the photos today. probably should put on pants if I’m going outside

5 Likes

And I see lots of things I like in the shops!

4 Likes

Work has been crazy this week!

I have a few projects I am trying to finish, but the main reason I haven’t opened my shop is both my work tables are disaster areas. In fact, my spare room is in crisis. I am in no way prepared to package and ship anything at the moment, but I did organize a little after work today which made it less scary both visually and emotionally.

My new goal is to open no later than Sunday. I do have some teaser photos and descriptions in my shop right now.

I have some items I already want to claim! :heart:

6 Likes

I need to fix my lilac dragon and make some cat ornament blanks. After that I’ll open my store. I had to work crazy hours yesterday and today so probably won’t be able to open until Friday or Saturday.

4 Likes

I’m also probably opening some time this weekend. Just got a lot going on and have been too lazy to dig things out to photograph them!

4 Likes

I plan to send inmy questionnaire this weekend. I have enough to open, but may have to close on and off while I work on the booth.

6 Likes

Well, my kid is testing negative & back in school & possibly didn’t even spread the ick to the rest of us. But now our a/c is broken. :scream:

(thankfully today is the last day of disgusting temperatures here, but yesterday was horrifying…)

9 Likes

Oh no! you’ve had a rough go of it. Hopefully the AC gets fixed quickly (and cheaply) and no more ickies!

1 Like

Eep, that’s the worst with the AC. Sending good thoughts and wishes for a speedy fix! Thank goodness none of the rest of you caught covid!

1 Like

Ah yes! I owe you pics for your cats!

Here you can see his lil nub!

He’s white in front, underneath, and his legs. The black part is like a suit on him.

Also, y’all have until the… what is it… 15th? to set up shops, so no worries.

5 Likes

Oh such a good thing you didn’t catch covid, it’s just awful.
I’m sorry about your A/C!! You could hang out at your local library. Or wear dampened washcloths that have been in the freezer.

2 Likes

Such a handsome boy! Thank you for the pics!

2 Likes

I can supply more if you need. His name is Arlo.

I’ll try to get some of Milkman. He’s a bit relaxed and usually likes to lay around.

1 Like

What a cool cat! He has such an intelligent expression.

1 Like

He’s an attention… harlot.

3 Likes

I am so excited that another shop has opened and I could start spending points! I’ve also added some more items to my shop.

5 Likes

I had to scurry over and see the new items and who else is open. I love the new notebooks! So cute.

3 Likes