STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2021 Discussion

Yay that you had a good yard sale…hopefully the items went to new homes that love them :slight_smile:

And you absolutely have gobs of time to work on adding the required crafted items to your shop!

For this round, you have till September 27 to set up your shop…so if anyone out there is still debating if they have time, that is more than 10 days to craft :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And may I add that I love that some of you are posting your wish lists in your shop spot?

It’s awfully helpful for generating ideas on what to make for this swap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll grab up existing things from people’s shops (I’m waiting til most shops are open to spend), but I’ve found it does help me to see wishlists when I’m at a loss for what to make next.

2 Likes

My shop is open!

4 Likes

I’ve added all my items to my shop except a wreath I’m still working on. Hopefully will have more soon!

I can’t wait for all the shops to open and I hope people on the fence will join. I love this swap!

4 Likes

My shop is open!

4 Likes

you are speedy!

I’m working away over here to see what I can make!

5 Likes

More monster goodies? :smiley:

1 Like

Of course more monsters because that’s my go to (with a few non-monster goodies as well)! I’ve got a few things done and hope to have time to make enough before signups end. :wink:

4 Likes

wow, when can we start buying? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As soon as you have set up your STS shop (i.e.your shop has to be open for others to claim), you may start claiming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aaah… I need to find some excuse to leave my little son’s birthday party to set up my shop :smiley:

4 Likes

OOOKAY! I opened my shop! Let’s the fun begin. (I’ll upload more felt ornaments soon; let me know if you need something specific :))

3 Likes

I do have some things made, but everything is packed up for moving. I want to do STS someday… hopefully spring, if we do another round then.

Everyone’s shops are really cool and I wish I could claim all the things!

6 Likes

Would anyone be interested in my newest obsession? If so, which ones?

I have these 3 molds and am making them out of plaster of paris. I’m getting better at not breaking pieces off, but I have 2 gnomes with tips of hat broken. PoP is soft!

Also, would you be interested in them like this or painted?

Due to shipping costs, I’d probably have to offer these solely to USA (if okay), but rest of my shop available internationally.

4 Likes

Cute! They are adorable.

I wish I could leave one for someone to discover as a random piece of happiness on Capitol Hill, but things are too tense there now for abandoning things that have any potential for hiding explosives or hazardous substances. And I know the squirrels and groundhogs at my house would destroy or abscond with them. :laughing:

1 Like

How’s everyone doing? Still crafting for this swap? :smiley:
Last day for signups is Saturday 9/25!

2 Likes

My shop is finally open. It is a bit of a hodge-podge as I have been focusing on upcoming festivals and I have some tunnel vision happening. :grin: I am in the process of dealing with some of the piles of … “stuff”… in my studio and am discovery things as I go.

3 Likes