STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2021 Discussion

I could totally use a hanging basket!

3 Likes

I need to add a few more items to my shop.

3 Likes

I got inspired by all of @calluna handspun items and am working on a handspun boomerang scarf for my shop.

3 Likes

Last day for signups…if you’re still sitting on the fence, come join us :slight_smile:

I listed some fun Turkey Day zip pouches here!

Lettuce and Lettuce Craft Stencils and a few other things also added to my shop.

New Mix and Match Section!

7 Likes

I’ve also added new items to my shop!

I have my eye on a few things, but I am waiting for all the shops to open. Thanks for all the claims so far. I always wonder if anyone will want my items, but I just make stuff I like and hope it all works out. And it usually does!

4 Likes

I took the yarn out of my shop because I am getting the autumn hankering to make warm things! And I already have one legwarmer done with this yarn, so my February 2022 self will appreciate having a completed pair.

5 Likes

I will be adding more little ceramic things to my shop sometime this week. I worked a festival this weekend and can now decompress from that and sort through my totes of product. My next event isn’t for two months so I can certainly spare some treasures. Stay-tuned… :heart:
(The picture is a teaser but some of this will be offered…)

8 Likes

I’m eyeing all those ceramic goodies! I am outta points again, so window shopping for now!

3 Likes

Love seeing all the awesome crafted items in this round :slight_smile:

I am having some issues and will not be setting up a shop for this round…but I am happy to live vicariously through your claims and continue keeping track of everything!

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. :disappointed:

Take care of yourself and thank you for keeping track of everything. I hope things get better.

3 Likes

Hope whatever the issues are get better soon. :blue_heart:

And I’ve opened my shop. :fallen_leaf: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I’m sorry I couldn’t swing joining this round – ceramics are my weakness, and I would be claiming my head off, LOL!
I’ll still be watching the action from the sidelines~

2 Likes

I did claim my head off in Candice’s shop. LOL.

4 Likes

Well, I’ll be sprinkling the points around the swap once I can get to the post office. :rofl:

3 Likes

There, it’s official, I am broke. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I sent all the points back out into the swap. Yay!

4 Likes

A bunch of claims were made today…everyone must be in the mood to shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gosh, I have never had to close from having too many points before. I will make sure to make some claims later today!

4 Likes

I added a couple more hoops today.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this again! I will have to frequent the boards more often. Life has been busy, but definitely would have made time for this. Oh well… I’ll be window shopping while I wait for the next round.

3 Likes