STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2021 Discussion

I did claim my head off in Candice’s shop. LOL.

4 Likes

Well, I’ll be sprinkling the points around the swap once I can get to the post office. :rofl:

3 Likes

There, it’s official, I am broke. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I sent all the points back out into the swap. Yay!

4 Likes

A bunch of claims were made today…everyone must be in the mood to shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gosh, I have never had to close from having too many points before. I will make sure to make some claims later today!

4 Likes

I added a couple more hoops today.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this again! I will have to frequent the boards more often. Life has been busy, but definitely would have made time for this. Oh well… I’ll be window shopping while I wait for the next round.

3 Likes

Added a few more items to my shop - for the felt-lovers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dears,

I received my super package from @susieoregon with the crocheted frog. I wanted to keep it 'till Christmas, but we just started this week the Kindergarten with the little one, and he is crying every day, so we just opened the package with so much happiness together.

His name became “Ben the frog”, and has a good friend already :slight_smile:
(I also received a mail, and cute ATC card and stickers as well, but since I have an older son as well, those were stolen already. Will try to get them back and make a picture!)
Thank you so much, Susan! I looove everything!

8 Likes

That is so sweet!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I am so sorry about Kindergarten. That is tough. Hopefully he will make a friend soon, that makes all the difference.

5 Likes

Isn’t it just the softest? I have one of her plushies too and I love the yarn she used, very cuddly. Your son is adorable and the story is precious. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Actually I’m pretty sure the orange on the frogs chin is the same yarn on the duck feet you have. :grin:

3 Likes

yes, amazing quality. My son even slept with him yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have now officially claimed from everyone. That was my goal this round. Woo hoo!

7 Likes

Hi lovely people! We have a week left for claims before the swap closes for last call. So if you see something you must have, now’s the time to snag it :smiley:

Hope everyone is enjoying a fab weekend!

I just added an oldie but goodie I received in a past swap: meet Frida!

…And now most of my prices are cut in half, with most being 4-for-1-point!

3 Likes

Just a reminder…today’s the last day for claims (which will be closed at midnight EST) :slight_smile:
Happy Friday everyone!

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t believe that it is almost over.

1 Like

Okay, we’re closed for general claims.

Over/Under Shops
grabacoffee … 4 / 1 / 5
calluna … 2 / 0 / 2
Lynx2Lancer … 2 / 0 / 2

grabacoffee, you have 2 points to spend.
Please make one claim each from calluna and Lynx2Lancer :slight_smile:
Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you @loves2experiment!

I got a lot of fun stuff this round including some Xmas gifts (and a bunch of stuff for myself). Thank you everybody!

3 Likes