STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

Happy Sunday, STSers! (and Happy Mother’s Day as well!)

We have one week left in this swap for regular claims :slight_smile:
If you have your eye on something in one of the shops, be sure to snag it before next Sunday, May 16.

4 Likes

I love that. :heart:

1 Like

Hi, (to @artsycandice and anyone else who might be interested in a wall hanging!)
These are the colors I have at first glance that fit the pattern requirements…feel free to message me if any of those speak to you & you’d like a custom order…happy to accommodate! And of course I am willing & able to make a yarn run if you have a hankering for a color you don’t see here!
According to the pattern writeup, it should only take a couple of hours? So I’m thinking one point

Oh, I also have 1 skein of a pretty peachy-coral like:
this

3 Likes

I’ve added a few items to my shop!

1 Like

I reduced prices in my shop. I haven’t had the chance to add anything new, though. But, I did finally finish the amigurumi for my grandniece. And, now…onto the lederhosen for my son’s school project. :weary:

2 Likes

Finally pulled out my cotton knit washcloths & got a couple pics.
3 for 1 point
Click to shop!

or I’m willing to take custom orders for colors of your choosing (2 for a point)

2 Likes

I added a slow cloth piece (I can measure if interested) and some empty thread spools!

:shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: JoyfulClover :four_leaf_clover: :shamrock:

1 Like

Ooh… I may have to snag that. I have this fantasy of making a fabric book from LC work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am honestly thrilled it will have a purpose. Truly.

1 Like

Okay guys…home stretch here :slight_smile:

I’ve just updated the points tally and the claims list.
If you could take a moment to check it (to make sure there are no discrepancies), that would be awesome!

Claims will be accepted through midnight EST on Sunday, May 16. So yes, you still have time to shop.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4 Likes

This was a fun round!
A nice variety of items ~
thanks to all of the fantastic swappers!
:heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, how it’s counted confused me. But it looks like what I think is right? I appreciate your efforts!

I’d never done a STS before, so I can check it off my list! Thanks for hosting, @loves2experiment!

2 Likes

Haha…it can get messy pretty quickly :slight_smile:

Here’s a way to do a final count:

• add up all the points for claims you have received (we’ll call this number x)
  • add the starting 3 loaner points to x (so we have x + 3)
  • add up all the points for claims you have made (we’ll call this number y)
  • subtract y from (x + 3)
  • if your final number is 3 points, you’re good to go. anything less than 3 points, you can expect more claims to even things out. anything more than 3 points, you need to go shopping.

okay, i need more caffeine…

1 Like

scratch that…i’m overthinking things :frowning:

To get final count of points:

(3 + sum of points for claims you have received) - (sum of points for claims you have made) = final count of points

and yada, yada, yada about what to do if you have 3 points or more/less than 3 points.

3 Likes

We are done with claims for the swap…and there are no over/under claims to be made because every swapper is back at 3 points!!! Now we wait for the last batch of swap packages to arrive at their new homes.

Thanks for making this such an awesome round.
You guys rock! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I should be mailing my last package today.

Thank you so much for organizing @loves2experiment! I had a great time and received wonderful items. Thanks everybody!

4 Likes

I have two packages to send out today.

Thanks for organizing this fun swap, @loves2experiment!

1 Like

Thanks for hosting this, L2E!

1 Like

Thank you so much for hosting!

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I am already looking forward to the fall swap. I need to remind myself to craft with this in mind so I have little extras made all year to add.

3 Likes