STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

This was a fun round!
A nice variety of items ~
thanks to all of the fantastic swappers!
:heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, how it’s counted confused me. But it looks like what I think is right? I appreciate your efforts!

I’d never done a STS before, so I can check it off my list! Thanks for hosting, @loves2experiment!

2 Likes

Haha…it can get messy pretty quickly :slight_smile:

Here’s a way to do a final count:

• add up all the points for claims you have received (we’ll call this number x)
  • add the starting 3 loaner points to x (so we have x + 3)
  • add up all the points for claims you have made (we’ll call this number y)
  • subtract y from (x + 3)
  • if your final number is 3 points, you’re good to go. anything less than 3 points, you can expect more claims to even things out. anything more than 3 points, you need to go shopping.

okay, i need more caffeine…

1 Like

scratch that…i’m overthinking things :frowning:

To get final count of points:

(3 + sum of points for claims you have received) - (sum of points for claims you have made) = final count of points

and yada, yada, yada about what to do if you have 3 points or more/less than 3 points.

3 Likes

We are done with claims for the swap…and there are no over/under claims to be made because every swapper is back at 3 points!!! Now we wait for the last batch of swap packages to arrive at their new homes.

Thanks for making this such an awesome round.
You guys rock! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I should be mailing my last package today.

Thank you so much for organizing @loves2experiment! I had a great time and received wonderful items. Thanks everybody!

4 Likes

I have two packages to send out today.

Thanks for organizing this fun swap, @loves2experiment!

1 Like

Thanks for hosting this, L2E!

1 Like

Thank you so much for hosting!

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I am already looking forward to the fall swap. I need to remind myself to craft with this in mind so I have little extras made all year to add.

3 Likes

I love that you’re planning ahead!

Yes, I plan to host a round in fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to all my fellow swappers and @loves2experiment especially. This was fun and I have new exciting goodies!

4 Likes

great!
an easy ending & the extra week not needed!
thanks for always being the hostess with the “mostest”!

I was pleasantly surprised by the # of claims this round…it’s always fun when the shops are constantly hopping :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is definitely one of my favourite swaps :smiley:
I participated in the very first round many, many moons ago and don’t think I’ve ever missed a round.
I love my STS peeps…they are what makes this swap a fun one to do…so thank you! I hope this has been an enjoyable swap for the newbies and returning STSers!

2 Likes

My bounty of recently acquired swap goodies is amazing…and thanks to you, my sis and mama also received some handmade goodies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just packaged my last swap to send. It will be going out tomorrow. Thank you for all the wonderful items swappers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope you will be back in the future with another (or multiples) of the lovely bag you offered that I missed!
I am always on the hunt for more project bags & that was so pretty!

STS Fall Market 2021

STS Spring Market 2022 :shopping:

1 Like

News about the Spring 2023 STS being talked about here. :shopping: