STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

Totally! I treasure all the wonderful goodies I’ve claimed in previous rounds of this swap :slight_smile:
Hope you can join us!

I’ve used pressed flowers or clover leaves as decoration for bookmarks.

I have an file full of pressed flowers for a project I did a few years ago.
I need a few four leaf clovers for good luck.

2 Likes

Sorry to keep asking questions, but what about paper flowers? Does that count?

4 Likes

No worries about asking questions :slight_smile:

If you made the paper flowers, they count as handcrafted.

2 Likes

Happy Friday!
Signups are open for this swap :smiley:
STS Spring Market 2021

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Just sent in my info.

1 Like

those are pretty!

@MissingWillow, your shop looks fab!

2 Likes

Thank you! I am still sifting through stuff over here.

My shop is OPEN.

I’m still working on photos and finishing a few items more coming soon! Yay! I’m so excited.

3 Likes

I’ll be joining soon. I just need to make sure I can get to my 5 handmade items! Hopefully I’ll have some time this weekend to add to my arsenal.

3 Likes

I impatiently waited the day away so that I could finally submit my sign up!

3 Likes

I am jumping in… now to find some stuff to photograph. lol

3 Likes

I am open!

2 Likes

Was doing updates and checking out all the shops that have opened today…wow! I love what I’m seeing. This is gonna be a fantastic round :slight_smile:

1 Like

@saintcady I just want to point out… that you can open your shop with five handmade items… I see that you have eight. :grin: People typically continue to add things throughout the duration of the swap… it doesn’t have to all be in there to begin. Just saying. :grin: I mean, I might be eyeing something you’re offering… That is all.

And my shop is open for claims :slight_smile:
I’ll have more items to add but I need to make dinner :frowning:

Just switched it to open. I was just trying to get in pictures for stuff I had already listed. :wink: Go nuts!

Cady’s shop
First time, hope I did it right. If my point amount are crazy someone please tell me.

3 Likes

Ok, I was nervous, but this is pretty seamless. Fun! Thanks for hosting us @loves2experiment!

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for opening up by-the-way. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I recently inherited a little wooden coffee table from my grandparents and I was just telling my husband that we needed coasters for it. Seeing your wooden ones felt like perfect timing… Thank you. :blush:

1 Like