STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

I sent in my info! Let’s see how this goes!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I want to make sure I am doing this right…
I had someone claim 2 points of items. I have not claimed anything yet…will be soon I have my eye on some things.
So on the bottom of my shop for points does it look like…
pending: 2
Total: 5 ?

Do we change the pending after we send the items, or they have been recieved?

1 Like

That’s right!

You add the 2 points to your current points once you ship, not when they receive it.

1 Like

Yup, pending points become spendable when you ship :slight_smile:

:shamrock: :four_leaf_clover: JoyfulClover :four_leaf_clover: :shamrock: shop is open for business!

2 Likes

I opened up my shop. A lot of the pieces of embroidery do not have hoops so they are low points. They would be perfect for quilting or smaller hoops.

3 Likes

I had to pounce on that bird piece. :yum::grin::heart:

2 Likes

HA! As soon as I put it up I immediately thought of you.

1 Like

Watching from afar for this round, but loving all the beautiful items!

4 Likes

How’s everyone doing?
The claims list and points tally has been updated :slight_smile:
Please take a minute to cross check your points tally against what I have in my records to make sure we’re all on the same page. Thanks!!

And in other swap news, signups will close on Saturday (April 24).

3 Likes

I’m doing okay. I have a few more things that aren’t stitchy related to put up.

1 Like

My points match!

1 Like

Mine are all good too.

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

Hey guys!

Here’s another option for sent and received messages after a claim has been submitted.

I’m using a recent claim I submitted as an example.
Now that the claim has been received, the person I am claiming from has the option of replying within the same message when she mails the swap package.

• Click on the pencil (highlighted in yellow ) to edit the subject title of the message (i.e. change it from sts2021 - claim to sts2021 - sent)
  • Reply with tracking # and it’s done!

If you prefer to stick with separate messages for each claim, send and receive that’s okay too!
Do what works for you :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I can’t believe I have to pass on this round again. Recently moved and all my belongings are in storage until we move in our permanent lodging on June 1. So disappointing…guess I’ll have to just “window” shop again.

2 Likes

Only window shopping happening at my shop right now, so my claims look good. :slight_smile: I’m glad you offered that idea for claims pms–so much easier!

2 Likes

I have been working on some 2 for 1 point items and hope to update my shop by end of day tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have reduced the points for my hip bag and pouches.

:heart: - it is rainy here. Perfect crafting weather.

3 Likes

We’ve been spoilt by awesome warm weather (which is not as conducive for crafting :D).

Between LC checks and laundry, I’m gathering fabrics for sewing projects.
Hopefully, some of those items will make it to my shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck with your move…perhaps we’ll see you in future rounds! :slight_smile: