STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

I’ve been adding more items to my shop.

3 Likes

I’ve also updated my shop. I watched both Kill Bill movies and was able to complete some new items for a 2 for 1 point section.

I also watched a Brian De Palma movie called Femme Fatale and I’m not sure I got it.

1 Like

I added a few rubber stamps to my shop.

1 Like

Claims are typically less crazy in spring.
For those of you who have participated in numerous rounds of STS, you might recall that we used to run them as monthly swaps, then quarterly…and now twice a year :slight_smile:

So, what’s everyone looking to claim over the next several weeks?
I’ll start. I have a weakness for ceramics, fibers, funky jewelry, small pieces of artwork, sewn goodies and random oddities :star_struck: If you have any of these items languishing in your pile of finished crafts, I’d love to see them!

1 Like

If you’re in the market for earrings or card sets (yay! envelope maker!), I’ve added some 2 for 1 point items to my shop.

Yay!
Finally got my shop posted & am having fun spending points!

maybe this will link to my shop? I’m the last on the page

I have some pieces I’ve knitted and a few supplies.
I have some washcloths I haven’t posted yet – LMK if you are interested

1 Like

I was wondering if the frequency of the STS has lessened per year. I’m guessing this way is a bit more manageable. I couldn’t remember how often, but I do remember how much fun I had!

1 Like

It’s definitely more manageable, but we also made the change because there was dwindling participation in the month to month format.
Now that it’s twice a year, there’s plenty of down time to restock shops, take a break, and get psyched for the next round. So yes, I hope to see you in fall :slight_smile:

1 Like

Metal stamped jewelry, stud earrings, artsy inspired postcards, and even a set of bird cards have been added to my shop. Everything is priced to sell. :heart:

1 Like

I hope to “freshen up” my shop with some more stuff later this week. I have to go to bed soon because work needs me in at 2 a.m. tomorrow (I only go in that early maybe twice a year). So, digging through boxes to find stuff will have to wait just a bit longer. :rofl:

2 Likes

I also like ceramics! Love hooplas (do they still call them that?) and notecards and sewn goodies (I’ve been eyeing those zip pouches, L2E!)
I remember at one time handmade soap & even jelly was offered! (But I’m sure postage was brutal on those.)

I’ve added a couple of freebies with claim to my shop.
I’ve been thinking of getting back into zentangles…would there be any interest in bookmarks or possibly a small notecard?

1 Like

I offered jam and homestead honey way back when. The postage was crazy.

I thought so!
I believe I snagged some jam once & it was fantastic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those bird cards are gorgeous!

2 Likes

Thanks, @kayrun!

I’m really hoping there is something for someone in my shop! I have added lots of different crafty things! My crafting time is really limited atm, so I can really only offer what I currently have in stash.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I remember the yummy blueberry jam! And someone (I wanna say lxm) offered homemade marshmallows as well…and there was seasoned pecans and cookies. Now I’m hungry…

1 Like

Honey…jam…marshmallow!!!

I added some knot headbands to my shop and will be adding more items in a couple of days. I want to claim a few things and hope to get that done tomorrow.

3 Likes

oh yeah!
I think I always missed out on the marshmallows bec they got snapped up so quickly~
Yes, I also think it was LxM who offered those!
Did I tell you had the chance to meet her when I went to Seattle a few years ago?
It was so much fun!
Miss seeing her around the boards~

and @Lynx, I just need to get my rear in gear & mail some items so I can go shopping!

2 Likes

YAS. And so many others. You were lucky to have met IRL.

1 Like