STS (Shop The Swap) Spring Market 2021 Discussion

I am jumping in… now to find some stuff to photograph. lol

3 Likes

I am open!

2 Likes

Was doing updates and checking out all the shops that have opened today…wow! I love what I’m seeing. This is gonna be a fantastic round :slight_smile:

1 Like

@saintcady I just want to point out… that you can open your shop with five handmade items… I see that you have eight. :grin: People typically continue to add things throughout the duration of the swap… it doesn’t have to all be in there to begin. Just saying. :grin: I mean, I might be eyeing something you’re offering… That is all.

And my shop is open for claims :slight_smile:
I’ll have more items to add but I need to make dinner :frowning:

Just switched it to open. I was just trying to get in pictures for stuff I had already listed. :wink: Go nuts!

Cady’s shop
First time, hope I did it right. If my point amount are crazy someone please tell me.

3 Likes

Ok, I was nervous, but this is pretty seamless. Fun! Thanks for hosting us @loves2experiment!

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for opening up by-the-way. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I recently inherited a little wooden coffee table from my grandparents and I was just telling my husband that we needed coasters for it. Seeing your wooden ones felt like perfect timing… Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I hope I’m not getting in over my head…sending my application in today. :flushed:

3 Likes

I know. It looks a little crazy, but actually it’s fun and pretty easy.

I finished lining and adding zippers to my crocodile stitch bags. Shop updated!

3 Likes

Quick question: can we list items at 1/2 point, as long as there are multiple items in our shop that are also 1/2 point (so one could pick two to add up to a round number)?

2 Likes

Yes, please mark these items as 2 for 1 point (as a subtle reminder that claims need to be made in whole points;) )

1 Like

Cute bags!

1 Like

@loves2experiment - thank you! I can’t tell you how good it feels to finish them! They are like padded envelopes so a great bag to carry fragile items in. The protection is built in!

1 Like

Okay, hope I did this right… My shop is open!

Crafty Chaos Corner

1 Like

Okay, I added a couple of Ceramic Magnets and all my zodiac pendants. Someone was looking for them… :grin:

2 Likes

On it.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You’re too funny

Lovely ceramics…decisions, decisions, decisions :wink:

1 Like

Awww. Thank you.
I have more… I just have to find them.:roll_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes