Swap Angel Request Ongoing Thread

Is it just an ornament? If so, I actually have some just completed with no plans for them… easy to mail, flat & cute!

5 Likes

If you have one that fits her theme list, that would be great! Let me know!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @magpie! Hopefully 3rd time’s the charm!

4 Likes

I can make something an ship easily if you didn’t find someone yet.

3 Likes

Thank you. An angel was found, but the package randomly showed up after months and months today as well! It’s good all around. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

We need angels for the following 4 items. all claimed! Thank you kind crafters!!!

One ATC to @Megwell from the Ongoing May ATC Swap.

Claimed by @bluebird

One ATC to @Thanate from the Ongoing May ATC Swap.

Claimed by @bluebird

One Medium item (or combination of items to make a medium) from the Spring Ongoing Wish Swap to @Cindy

Claimed by @Magpie

One Medium item (or combination of items to make a medium) from the Spring Ongoing Wish Swap to @Kwality570

Claimed by @MightyMitochondria

4 Likes

I take @Cindy, if she’ll have me?

1 Like

I can angel for ATCs for both @megwell and @thanate. I already have their addresses. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Great! Thank thank you!

2 Likes

Wow, friends. You are FAST! I was excited for the opportunity to claim, but I am too late.

3 Likes

Kwality570 still needs an angel! I confess I was tempted to claim more than one ows but that’s probably too ambitious, & greedy, lol.

1 Like

Thank you! I somehow missed it. @Kwality570 I would LOVE the chance to craft for you again! Your OWS list is so much fun. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh yay! Thank you @MightyMitochondria! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

I already have ideas!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for being such awesome swap angels!

2 Likes

You bet I’ll have you, thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you to all our Angels! We truly appreciate it and couldn’t do it without such a giving and wonderful community!

6 Likes