Swap Round 5 Poll Voting 1.19-1.26.21

Positive Vibes sign-ups will be up and running next week (after I move!)
Cant wait to see who signs up! See y’all soon!

4 Likes

Make A Friend will be up tomorrow or Thursday. Probably tomorrow.

5 Likes

And a note as well, you can always add your favourite themes in Craft My Collectible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mini Handmade Book will be up by Friday. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

5 Likes

The Miniature Make a Friend swap has been posted! Sign up now til Feb 6 and come make a new friend!

5 Likes

I’ll probably open sign ups for the 4x6 art swap toward the end of next week - but since you “art” before you get your partner then you can always start at any time!

4 Likes

I started today on my lunch break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll start polling for theme preferences for Lettuce All Raffle immediately and open signups next Wednesday, the 3rd of February.

4 Likes

Ongoing ATC will be February (the discussion/gallery thread for this year is up, but I haven’t made a claiming thread yet).

I was thinking of trying not to start the Little Good Things until at least mid-February in hopes that some people will have a chance to finish something from the shorter/earlier swaps first. (Also so I’m not running two swaps at the same time as trying to make birthday “party in a bag” packages for my kid’s friends…) Does that sound reasonable to people?

12 Likes

The Dinosaur Swap and Use What You Have are up for signups!

6 Likes

Ok, the February Ongoing ATCs are here; claims open Monday.

5 Likes

Positive Vibes Swap is now open! See y’all there!

2 Likes

Invite Your Partner 2021 is ready for signups!

2 Likes

Lettuce All Raffle Signups are Open!

Round 3 of the 4x6 art swap is open.

tagging previous participants in case you are interested!
@lifeinpigtails
@megwell
@gozer
@Reinikka
@Kwality570
@whatthepuck
@Smmarrt
@Lynx
@PrincessP
@jemimah
@Annchen

3 Likes

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this! I

1 Like

I just realized we can have more than one partner! I will wait to sign up until I work on a few more pieces.

1 Like

I just realized we have 11 swappers in the Make a Friend when I closed sign ups. Is there anyone who was on the fence that would like to send in your info? Please post in the thread if you do. Thanks!

Edit: Found someone, thank you!

2 Likes

Today is the last day to swap in the Craft My Collectable swap if you were thinking about signing up :slight_smile:
We have a great bunch of swappers on board already, I hope you can join us :hugs:

2 Likes