Swap Round 5 Poll Voting 1.19-1.26.21

And a note as well, you can always add your favourite themes in Craft My Collectible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mini Handmade Book will be up by Friday. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

5 Likes

The Miniature Make a Friend swap has been posted! Sign up now til Feb 6 and come make a new friend!

5 Likes

Iā€™ll probably open sign ups for the 4x6 art swap toward the end of next week - but since you ā€œartā€ before you get your partner then you can always start at any time!

4 Likes

I started today on my lunch break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll start polling for theme preferences for Lettuce All Raffle immediately and open signups next Wednesday, the 3rd of February.

4 Likes

Ongoing ATC will be February (the discussion/gallery thread for this year is up, but I havenā€™t made a claiming thread yet).

I was thinking of trying not to start the Little Good Things until at least mid-February in hopes that some people will have a chance to finish something from the shorter/earlier swaps first. (Also so Iā€™m not running two swaps at the same time as trying to make birthday ā€œparty in a bagā€ packages for my kidā€™s friendsā€¦) Does that sound reasonable to people?

12 Likes

The Dinosaur Swap and Use What You Have are up for signups!

6 Likes

Ok, the February Ongoing ATCs are here; claims open Monday.

5 Likes

Positive Vibes Swap is now open! See yā€™all there!

2 Likes

Invite Your Partner 2021 is ready for signups!

2 Likes

Lettuce All Raffle Signups are Open!

Round 3 of the 4x6 art swap is open.

tagging previous participants in case you are interested!
@lifeinpigtails
@megwell
@gozer
@Reinikka
@Kwality570
@whatthepuck
@Smmarrt
@Lynx
@PrincessP
@jemimah
@Annchen

3 Likes

Yay! Iā€™ve been waiting for this! I

1 Like

I just realized we can have more than one partner! I will wait to sign up until I work on a few more pieces.

1 Like

I just realized we have 11 swappers in the Make a Friend when I closed sign ups. Is there anyone who was on the fence that would like to send in your info? Please post in the thread if you do. Thanks!

Edit: Found someone, thank you!

2 Likes

Today is the last day to swap in the Craft My Collectable swap if you were thinking about signing up :slight_smile:
We have a great bunch of swappers on board already, I hope you can join us :hugs:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking for one more person for the Dinosaur swap! Anyone else need some additional dinosaur goodness added to their lives? Signups close at the end of the day today, so you have a day to decide!

3 Likes

Little Good Things is up! Come join us!

2 Likes