Swap Round 5 Poll Voting 1.19-1.26.21

voted, excited to see the results!

3 Likes

Voted! Didn’t participate in any swaps last round because I wasn’t sure how much time I’d have with my new job, but it looks like I’ll have enough time for a not-too-massive swap (I’m not going to say small because everyone knows what happens when you start a small project :smiley: ) !

10 Likes

That’s pretty much the perfect crafting disclaimer! :joy:

5 Likes

voted! lots of good ideas this round!

5 Likes

Voted. Looking forward to this round!

5 Likes

I am itching to swap! I was in a bit of a crafty funk but I think I’m getting my groove back. Starting to do a little cleaning and purging got me going again! Can’t wait.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see the results! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey gang! Today is the last day to vote! I am going to close the poll this afternoon, 3:00 Pacific Standard Time.

5 Likes

So close! :smile:

3 Likes

Okay gang! We have swaps! There was only a tie between 2 so we have 11 swaps total. Here they are!

Use What You Have
Little Good Things
Miniature Make a Friend
Invite Your Partner
Positive Vibes
4x6 Art Swap
Craft My Collectible
Dinosaur Swap
Lettuce All Raffle
Mini Handmade Book Swap
Ongoing ATC

*Organizer-you have 2 weeks to organize your swap. If for some reason, you need or want to push it out more, please contact your friendly swap mod and let us know. I will be pming the swap organizers with information about the spread sheet.

Have fun!

18 Likes

Yay! Thanks @kittykill!

Just thought I’d mention again for anyone interested - if one of the swap themes you wanted to craft for didn’t get picked this round, you can still team up with someone and craft according to that theme in the Invite Your Partner swap :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

Positive Vibes sign-ups will be up and running next week (after I move!)
Cant wait to see who signs up! See y’all soon!

4 Likes

Make A Friend will be up tomorrow or Thursday. Probably tomorrow.

5 Likes

And a note as well, you can always add your favourite themes in Craft My Collectible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mini Handmade Book will be up by Friday. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

5 Likes

The Miniature Make a Friend swap has been posted! Sign up now til Feb 6 and come make a new friend!

5 Likes

I’ll probably open sign ups for the 4x6 art swap toward the end of next week - but since you “art” before you get your partner then you can always start at any time!

4 Likes

I started today on my lunch break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll start polling for theme preferences for Lettuce All Raffle immediately and open signups next Wednesday, the 3rd of February.

4 Likes