Swap Rules (updated 02.11.2024)

Welcome back! Once you get the hang of it, you’ll probably really enjoy all the updated functions and features!

3 Likes

I’m sure I will. I already seem to be. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I think I remember you from STS? Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely and Thank you. Can’t wait to join in on all the fun. I’ve missed it.

1 Like

Mel!! Super glad that you’ve found us on LC. Hope everything is great your end…and welcome!!

1 Like

I’m happy to be here. All been great overall here hope same for you.

2 Likes

You look great! You’ll find a lot of familiar faces here :slight_smile: If you need anything at all, let us know!

2 Likes

So glad to have you back with us! (I was BigBangMomma!)

4 Likes

Thank you. Very much. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

2 Likes

I updated this in the rules, but thought I’d add it here too. If you want to start a swap send me, @gozer a message. I am currently the only swap mod but more are on their way soon. We will update with brand new swap mods soon!
Thank you again to @kittykill and @loves2experiment for doing such an amazing job here. We love you and you will be missed! Hope to see you both participating in swaps soon.

12 Likes

UPDATE: The new mods are now official. Please notify @gozer @Kwality570 & @geekgirl when you are starting your new swap.

10 Likes

Updated the Swap Sizes for clarity. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at @SwapMods. Thanks and have fun swapping!

4 Likes

Updated the swap to include the Current and Complete Swap List by Swapper where you can check your status and which swaps you are currently in.

Also clarified the rules, stating each swap package has to be sent directly to your swap partner or responsible party. Due to our use of Swap Angels, we do not allow swaps where all the packages go to one person to disburse. It’s a guarantee you will get a package if you send one.

Posting photos directly to Lettuce Craft was also added as a rule. It’s been in place for a while but never fully written out.

5 Likes

Updated to add a table of contents for easy clicking

9 Likes