Teenie Halloweenie Gallereeni

What a wonderful package!

2 Likes

Wow! You DID get spoiled! What an amazing package!

2 Likes

That skull wrap is gorgeous!! How big is it? Head scarf size? Shawl size? I would wear it either way.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so happy you liked it. Man I had fun putting it all together.
The shawl is on the smaller size so I think it could be worn as a scarf or wrap depending on the person.
I’m going to post the shawl and pattern with the link to the tutorial in the shawl along because it was so well done. It made making this really quick and easy.

4 Likes

I received my package from @MightyMitochondria! She sent some awesome and fun jewelry!

It all came in these cute Petri dishes! And Washi tape! I am addicted to this stuff!

She also sent along the perfect Halloween candy! I love Pez and these dispensers are adorable!!

Thank you for the awesome package!

7 Likes

Omg! Those are the cutest faces! And the Petri dish is a clever package. Earrings are such a fun Halloween accessory.

1 Like

Right!!! I love them all! The horns on the pumpkin, the mummies (I LOVE mummies), the darling pumpkins, the bats…. Such a great collection!

1 Like

I received a lovely pacakge from @momiemae! She sent me hats for my hedgie boy and yummy chocolate!

Naturally a quick photo session ensued. The colors in my photos are meh, so just know the actual hats are super cute. The large witch’s hat is too big for Pipkin so I’m going to attach ties and use it for our cat…hopefully I survive that photoshoot with minimal blood loss.

8 Likes

Hedgehog hats!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So cute! Love the horns.

1 Like

Here’s a shot with better light to show off @momiemae’s cute mini witch hat!

8 Likes

Awwwww…. adorable!

I’m so glad you like the earrings. The mummies turned out much bigger than expected. My daughter drew the tiny pumpkins. They are my favorite.

4 Likes

They are adorable!

Your hedgehog is named Pipkin? :scream::exploding_head: SO CUTE!

4 Likes

He is :slightly_smiling_face:. He’s my baby and I adore him. Our other hedgehog is named Rocket.

1 Like

LOVE LOVE LOVE it all
a skully heart and that carouse!
Great socks and spellbook!
Those earrings nad necklace too cute.
Hedgehog hats OMG

1 Like

irid3sc3nt - so glad you liked your package. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That hedgehog in his adorable hats photo shoot is making my night! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

got my fab package from irid3sc3nt - tier tray which is most cool and a ATC which is perfect to go with my nightmare before Christmas stuff.

first the tray from above - very cool spiderweb design.

and the treat package

treat bag - love candy corn and the kittens enjoyed that pen a bit too much so it’s put up and the ATC of a toy from Nightmare before Christmas.

and put with some of my other stuff and the Two chunky houses I got in another swap - the one on top of the tray is also from irid3sc3nt the other one is from marionberries on top of the pumpkin. I made the black and white snake type things, the two candy corn dudes and the Jack Face. The tier tray works great with the other items.

8 Likes