COMPLETED - Teenie Halloweenie Swap S/U 9/21 - 9/30 S/O 10/17

Understandable! Stay safe!!

2 Likes

A teeny Halloween swap sounds like the perfect way to dip my toe back into swapping. I’ll fill out the questionnaire later tonight.

4 Likes

Anybody on the fence, today is the last day of sign-ups!!

Partners tomorrow, gang!

3 Likes

Wow, partners already! I’m glad that I do different crafts according to the sun patterns, I can actually get stuff finished.

2 Likes

So many ideas! Can’t wait to get a partner and start a craftin’!

Woohoo!

Ok- everyone should have a partner! If I missed you somehow pls let me know!

And…… GO! :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Let the stalking commence! Wooohooo!

2 Likes

Hello @goatgoddesss! I’ve already started looking.

4 Likes

hellooooo irid3sc3nt, you have such fun themes - I’m off to do more stalking…
love this time of year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

took about two seconds of looking at my partners profile to decide what I’m gonna make! YAY!

3 Likes

We already have a sender! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Gallery link here:

And also above! :point_up_2:

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi and I coincidently got paired for both this AND the LC Halloween swap. I get to craft double for her! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Party party party!

2 Likes

Researching and gathering supplies. Now to narrow down the list and get to work!

2 Likes

I had a surprise package of a supply for this swap I forgot I had ordered. I really can’t be doing things with money that late at night. :crazy_face::chipmunk:

2 Likes

According to tracking, my parcel to @momiemae should be delivered today! Eeeee!

1 Like

It’s here! i will post pics soon!

3 Likes

I have one of the projects underway and hopefully the other started by tomorrow and mail out first part of next week. I hope! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m making excellent progress as well! My first project is in the final stages and it’s coooool! I might need one for me…! :grimacing::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes