Teesha Moore Patch and/or Adult Merit Badge Swap Gallery

I love that we are seeing a nice mix of TM patches and adult merit badges! I really like both.

The cat yarn yo-yo is hilarious…I like that the Participant part is detachable.

The leather book card is so cool…especially with the bookmark inside!

@thanate…your adult merit badges are fabulous…I am accomplished in all of those! ha ha ha

I received from my fabulous partner and will post a picture in a few minutes…

2 Likes

Look at this! From my lovely friend @AIMR for my frog price theme. What adorable fabric and princely little crown atop his head. And her edges are the best around.
Thank you!

10 Likes

I can’t believe how the stitching over the Lilly pads makes them pop. This is so clever. I just love it.

It’s fabulous! I love the bright color of the frog and that lily pad background fabric is great! I like how she stitched the “Kiss a Frog” so that it overlaps the border, too. The X border stitching is so nice and neat!

This is just so exciting! I too love the X border and the Kiss a Frog. Nice!

I had so much fun making that…what a fun theme! The lily patch fabric was actually two pieces I received in the hexie swap at the dead place. I had to stitch it down to mush them together.

Glad you like it.

My turn…here is my awesome patch from my our round robin partner, @craftADDchick…she went with my sea theme and…well, she also turned it a bit dark…lol…I love it! Can you believe it is her first patch?..NO!

8 Likes

No way that’s her first! The tentacles…hiding in plain sight. Nice!

love all those knots…and I have no idea what the waterline stitch is called, but it is really pretty…

Oh my gosh. This is so brilliantly chilling.

LOL! It’s definitely not my first patch, just the first one I’ve made for you @AIMR! :laughing:

I made the tentacles by stamping the fabric using a stamp I had carved. Then, I outlined them in backstitch. For the suckers, I stitched on seed beads, which took the longest. I should have used French knots! For the ship, I used satin stitch, and for the sails, I did 2 methods for satin stitch- the left 2 sails were made by carrying the floss across the back, and the right 2 sails were made by stitching just to the side of where the previous stitch ended. I liked the second method much better! For the waves, I used 3 different colors of floss (I think) and did something called the feather stitch, which I’ve never done before.

I’m glad you like it! I was a little worried that it would be too far off theme :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh–I read your card in hurry because I wanted to post it…lol…oh shucks…I was feeling special…lol

The beads are really a so nicely placed to look like suckers…feather stitch…ahhh…I am going to have to learn that one…oh, no…it is perfect on theme…I hope we swap again!

2 Likes

You are special! I can’t believe I had never made a patch for you in any of the other patch swaps (about 12, I think) I’ve done!

1 Like

Well, I told you I got all confused in this swap with the round robin thing and thought I made the patch for you…etc. I know I looked at your science patches many times on Pinterest in the past, so I got even more confused…ugh…I am getting stay at home brain!!! lol

1 Like

Love frog prince and the tentacles!

1 Like

I received from our lovely organizer @MightyMitochondria, and squealed a bit when I opened the envelope!

All together:

Notice a theme here? I found a notecard covered in the best unicorn cat (unicat? Caticorn?) fabric, my badge, plus a drawing from her daughter.

AMB1

I had listed cupcakes, and cats, as possible themes, and I love the mashup of the two! The pink and purple are just the perfect shades to set off that combination, too.

The enclosed drawing of Displeased Cupcake Cat cracked me right up! I’ve seen that look once or twice on my own furkids. :cat:

Thank you for a purrfect swap package, and an excellent start to Tuesday!

8 Likes

Love!!!

I’m so glad it arrived safely. The unknown of no tracking number was driving me a little crazy.

Now it’s my turn to pace and wring my hands until your badge arrives safe and sound. :wink:

1 Like

I love mash ups…what a cute badge!

According to my kid & her bestie, it’s definitely “caticorn.” :smiley:

3 Likes