Teesha Moore Patch and/or Adult Merit Badge Swap Gallery

What a great mash-up of themes! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thanks, I find it so funny because, really, can yarn “yo-yo” anyway? No, it’s a fabric I bought at Hobby Lobby.

1 Like

I love this badge. Yarn yoyo. :rofl:

1 Like

@thanate, I love the badges from @Abbeeroad! That tiny mask is adorable! And, I love the sentiment on the oaks patch. I always forget that stamping letters onto fabric is an option, but I should start doing that! And, I love the patches that you made for her! Very clever way to add the ribbon to that patch, too. What a fun collection!

@Annchen, I love your badge from @Lynx! I can see why she gets a chuckle out of it! I like that she gave you the option to display it with the “Participant” ribbon, too.

I received my patch from @curiousfae! She decided to go with my book theme, and it’s a fabulous patch to start off my collection (I’m hoping to make a pillow for my “book room”).

She positioned the book so that it looks like it’s laying on a table, and she used a fabric for the book cover that looks like an old leather cover. It’s pretty cool! I love how 3D the book is- it pops up over 1/4" from the patch base, and has felt pages (it doesn’t open). She used a neat text fabric for the background, and a cool vintage ruler fabric for the back. I love it!

8 Likes

This book patch is SO CLEVER! I love that the book is crafted at an angle. The leather/faux leather is the perfect material for this patch. The script fabric in the background pulls it all together. Fantastic!

2 Likes

Oh, this is fascinating!

1 Like

Lore is SO COOL!

1 Like

Nice! Looks like we are having a “ribbon” theme

2 Likes

Great 3-D effect on the book, @curiousfae! I love the leather look, too.

And now I wish I had just made a badge that says “PARTICIPANT”. That says it all!

Wulf

6 Likes

I miiight have followed that theme a little bit too

2 Likes

Bahaha, it’s a great theme!

Yay! Glad you like it. After a made the pattern and got it together I realized how odd it may look. I’m glad you guys ‘get it’ ! Lol

2 Likes

@curiousfae love the patch and I adore that ruler fabric!!!

I love that we are seeing a nice mix of TM patches and adult merit badges! I really like both.

The cat yarn yo-yo is hilarious
I like that the Participant part is detachable.

The leather book card is so cool
especially with the bookmark inside!

@thanate
your adult merit badges are fabulous
I am accomplished in all of those! ha ha ha

I received from my fabulous partner and will post a picture in a few minutes

2 Likes

Look at this! From my lovely friend @AIMR for my frog price theme. What adorable fabric and princely little crown atop his head. And her edges are the best around.
Thank you!

10 Likes

I can’t believe how the stitching over the Lilly pads makes them pop. This is so clever. I just love it.

It’s fabulous! I love the bright color of the frog and that lily pad background fabric is great! I like how she stitched the “Kiss a Frog” so that it overlaps the border, too. The X border stitching is so nice and neat!

This is just so exciting! I too love the X border and the Kiss a Frog. Nice!

I had so much fun making that
what a fun theme! The lily patch fabric was actually two pieces I received in the hexie swap at the dead place. I had to stitch it down to mush them together.

Glad you like it.

My turn
here is my awesome patch from my our round robin partner, @craftADDchick
she went with my sea theme and
well, she also turned it a bit dark
lol
I love it! Can you believe it is her first patch?..NO!

8 Likes

No way that’s her first! The tentacles
hiding in plain sight. Nice!