The Brightest Stitched Monster I could possibly make - Monster Jam 2020

After much pressure from fellow LC members, I finally gave in and stitched another monster :smiley::rofl:

I decided to pick the brightest colours I had in my stash … Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Glow in the Dark White, Metallic Gold and Metallic Jewel Effects …

and he really does glow in the dark … eyes and teeth

We had fluorescent orange paint so I could even have a matching hoop.

The neon orange is the worst thing I’ve ever stitched with. It’s satin and frays, knots and twists like crazy.

Monster Jam 2020-01

22 Likes

Very bright!! Love the glow in the dark features.

2 Likes

This is soooo cute and almost aggressively cheerful! I love it!!

3 Likes

Oh, that is awesome! So bright, ack, my eyes!

2 Likes

He is AMAZING!!! I <3 him.

2 Likes

Be sure and post him in the Monster craftalong!

He is not scary, but he is a unique monster…I love the bright neon orange…you can’t use neon for a lot of things, but a monster…yes…love the glow in the dark

2 Likes

He’s certainly a bright little fella!

2 Likes

He. Is. PERFECT! And the glow in the dark-EEEEEE!!! Glad you decided to do another monster. They really are great !

1 Like

I love him and his happy little flower! And, anything glow in the dark is just so very extra special! I might have to get some glow in the dark floss and use it on all of my monsters.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was going for :smiley:

1 Like

In my world you can use neon in many places :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is BRILLIANT!! I love his glowiness!!

1 Like

The glow takes it to the next level.

1 Like

This is such a cute monster! And bonus- he has been burned into my retinas. :joy::rofl: Just kidding, I love him!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’ll never forget him now :rofl::smiley:

1 Like

Shut the front door! Glow in the dark features? That makes him the coolest ever. I love the bright color you picked too. And the matching hoop frame. You’ve really outdone yourself with this cutie.

1 Like