COMPLETED - TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022 (SO March 7, 2022)

Shipped! And just sent tracking!

1 Like

Exciting! Can’t wait! Mine are also in transit…

2 Likes

Whoo-hoo! We have senders!

Today was the official (updated) send out date. If you will be late (because we all know that life happens), please be sure to let me know.

I can’t wait to see the gallery start to fill up!

2 Likes

The gallery is looking amazing!

And, I think I have everyone’s status updated correctly, but let me know if anything seems amiss :slight_smile:

Okay, I am giving myself full permission for a mini craft weekend (the only non-craft related tasks will be dishes, laundry, and a smidgen of cooking & baking), so I think I will be able to send soon!

4 Likes

I received some awesome Teesha patches from @EriChanHime! It’s killing me that the site is not cooperating today. Pictures of these beauties need to be shared!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s an ongoing issue. Sweets is on it

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/i-cannot-load-photos/

2 Likes

I received from @roler and they are just utterly adorable!

Also, I MAY have forgotten the topics I offered as a suggestion and thought…wow! how did she know??? I did host this swap WAY back in the day, so she has a great memory!

Turns out, I totally put them on my list. I can’t wait to share them and will post photos as soon as they are back up. Thank you, again, for being a great partner, roler!

JClove

4 Likes

On Facebook I just saw a crocheted Wordle. Now I need to make a TM patch for a Wordle fan! I don’t play it myself, but I have started adjusting my first period lessons to allow time for all my Wordle kids to at least start their puzzles. How can a teacher say no to word nerds?

3 Likes

Howdy all! I have some updates to make, but the charger for my tablet broke, and the expensive ($50!!) replacement won’t work. I have a new charger in order, but it won’t be here until Tuesday. Updating anything from my phone is a pain in the butt, so if I can’t update at work tomorrow, it’ll happen on Tuesday.

2 Likes

I have said it many times, but I have been in a crafting funk for a while now. However, this swap has reinvigorated me. @monstersmiles made me a loud, tacky, gorgeous owl patch. That inspired me to make an animals/gardening/bright and loud patch bag for my sister. It will be for Christmas, so I will have plenty of time. Then I decided to make a Christmas themed bag for my sister-in-law. I specifically want to incorporate some old cut and sew Daisy Kingdom panels from the 90’s. I think the instructions portion would look really cool on a TM patch. I will be scrounging thrift stores and yard sales for these treasures. I would love to do a personal swap if any of you have some cut and sew panels to trade!

4 Likes

I don’t have great internet here and I’m having a hard time uploading more than one photo at a time. I really, really want to make some TM patches with these oh-so-90’s vest images.

5 Likes

Oooh, what a great idea!

1 Like

I AGGRESSIVELY LOVE THIS!! Where did you find them? How many do you have?

These are utterly fantastic and I will throw myself at your feet for a swap with these!! Name your price!

3 Likes

I knew you would understand my vision! I don’t have any panels right now. These are ebay pictures. I will be scouting thrift shops, yard sales, and ebay. I will let you know when i have treasures to swap.

1 Like

I love this one and the Halloween one! I never would have thought to use them as TM Patches, but you’re right - it would be perfect.

I’d probably never make the vest, but these little fashion mavens are wicked!

3 Likes

So look, y’all. I know this isn’t technically on topic, but…we were talking about giving the Daisy Kingdom vest ladies a second lease on life as TM Patches.

Then i jumped feet first into the etsy rabbit hole, and found these:

Cat Fabric Daisy Kingdom Cat Slippers Fabric Paneldaisy | Etsy?

I feel these could either be a striking success, or 80s sewing gone-wrong. Thoughts?

Do you see the little kitty bellies? Like when they lay on a glass table? Am I reaching??

2 Likes

I’m like you… can’t decide if they are adorable (the little paws underneath!) or the tackiest things I’ve ever seen… I guess you could put big pink bows on top and call it kitsch. Or cut them up into a bunch of TM patches.

2 Likes

I think this???

It would be fun to do a vintage panel swap, but update it in some way. Or repurpose them. I have ideas, and nowhere to go with them.

2 Likes
  1. Those cat slippers are tacky in the most amazing way.
  2. A vintage panel swap!!! I’m in 100%. It would be so fun to put our own twists on those vintage treasures.
    3)I called my mom today and asked her to dig through her fabric stadh for vintage panels. She also agreed that they would make perfect TM patches!
3 Likes

OOO Daisy Kingdom, Portland Oregon had a store and I loved getting bargain stuff to make for my daughter…80’s fun.

2 Likes