COMPLETED - TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022 (SO March 7, 2022)

I’m so happy you are my first partner back :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Woo-hoo! So excited to get partner assignments. I’m thrilled to be crafting with @endymion, and we’ve already checked in together by message. Already have several different possible plots brewing. :grin::+1::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

oh darn missed it - will be watching to see what you all come up with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ll catch you on the next one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay… I think I have my ideas mapped out in my brain. I’m not sure if one of them will work the way I want, but it has potential, and I might have to test out a couple of variations. I need to find one particular item for it in order to match my vision. For the other one, I need to find the proper inspiration photo, and then see what’s in the (abundant) stash. I think I can do that one with what I have on hand.

3 Likes

I know it’s early, but since it’s after 2 am and I am still wide awake (the afternoon coffee from Dunkin’ apparently wasn’t decaf)…

Here’s the gallery link:

5 Likes

The gallery will be EPIC! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

3 Likes

I picked up exactly what I needed for one patch… I just have to decide on the layout. I might be making patches this weekend!

5 Likes

I am just doing what I like to do. Play with ideas on paper and in my mind.

I also have a quilt square design I’m musing about for a group quilt. We are to make our sheild.

Best way to fall asleep ever.

5 Likes

I have already picked the first for one, and I think the second. Woot!

3 Likes

I’m plugging away at my first patch and have ideas for the second. My kiddo has an infection that keeps returning, so I will probably have time to stitch in the urgent care while we wait for antibiotic #3.

3 Likes

I did some stalking today, hopefully some ideas will gel soon.

2 Likes

Got one patch done, another well-planned + fabrics selected, and a couple of other ideas still steeping.

2 Likes

I got nothing done :frowning: had round 1 of my shingles vaccine on Friday, and it kicked my butt- achy and exhausted all day Saturday. Better today, but still not 100%.

But, since I have my ideas in place, I’m not worried :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope the kiddo is okay.

I have 3/4 designs picked. I’m not entirely certain about execution on 1. Humm.

3 Likes

All designed, 1 and a half done. Nice sit in front of the TV project.

4 Likes

Yay! Finished my second patch, so I now have one for each partner. On to the next!

3 Likes

Everyone is so speedy!! My plan is to get everything planned by the end of the week, and the bases sewn together over the weekend. Then I can slow stitch and embellish during the week!

2 Likes

Also, very silly request, but could we please have the send out date in the thread title? It makes a convenient reminder to keep me on track as I check in!

2 Likes

I usually do! I don’t know why I didn’t this time. I’ll add it :slight_smile:

ETA- Done!

And, is everyone still comfortable with a February 28th deadline?

4 Likes