COMPLETED-Tombstone ATC Swap SU: 8.10-8.24 SO: 9.24.22

Bahahahaaaaa! @megwell and @irid3sc3nt shipping theseis going to be costly. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

sent mine out today! - this was such a fun theme, thank you so much for hosting kittykill!

1 Like

I made some last night but they’re not quite what I imagined, so I’m gonna make new ones today and include the first ones as a bonus

1 Like

ZOMG! I guess this means it’s just about Gallery time! EEP!

1 Like

Finished the first one! Yay! Having a tougher time nailing down the design on the second tho.

Sorry for being MIA the past day or two. Seriously, I am not getting any indications that anyone has replied. Anyhoo…We have a sender! I will start the gallery!

Link to gallery (it is also on the original post)

I sent today!

1 Like

I just finished yay! will be sending tomorrow!

1 Like

Yikes! Better get that second tombstone complete!!

I was able to spend a few hours this afternoon working on the weetails and I am ready to send! I have them in addressed envelopes so hopefully I will remember to go to the USPS tomorrow to send! EEP! I mean, EEK!

Aaack! Look at all these senders! I need to get my pumpkin in gear. Accountability: I’m going to go looking this weekend for the to-be-determined thing that feels missing and then just do the project with or without it.

I did a bunch of gluing this afternoon, so letting that dry overnight & then on to the next layer…

I sent this morning! And because they were in rigid envelopes they went as First Class Parcels and have tracking numbers. Sending a @kittykill the tracking deets now. WOO!

1 Like

sent!!!YAY!

2 Likes

I received from @goatgoddesss! OMG! You guys! Serious awesomeness! I will post in a little bit.

4 Likes

Eep! One of mine was delivered to my partner already! ACK! Swap anxiety goes up a notch!

1 Like

It was waiting in my mailbox when I got home! (I cough haven’t opened it yet… :eyes:)

1 Like

So exciting!

EEP! Er, EEK!

1 Like

got mine from irid3sc3nt so cool - off to post pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes