Two-Sided Rolodex Calendar - Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge

This turned out so cooool!

1 Like

THIS IS SO AWESOME-SAUCE!!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is such a fun idea! Snarky wins!

1 Like

How cool is this? So awesome! Love the masterboard backgrounds and the little captions and the decorations on each card.

1 Like

This is such a fun take on the theme! A little snark always makes work better.

1 Like

Love it all! (But my favorite is train wreck)

1 Like

You, a little snarky? Naaaahhha… :laughing:

This is really a cool project…a reuse into something new and functional. Love that it is β€œinteractive” and can be used to stave off boredom as well…doodle away!

I love that you used those rings…creative and perfect for rolodex cards!

2 Likes

This is amazing! I love the contrast of snarky and sweet. It is cool that you left them so you could customize them further too. I love this unique project.

3 Likes

This is really cool! Brilliant idea! I love how it all came together.

1 Like

This is sooo cool and sooo you! Love that positive snark! :smile:

1 Like

very cool. Snark is your super power!

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: Yeehaw! Your amazing craft is a Featured Project this week! :horse:

3 Likes

What a great idea and a creative way to use your rolodex cards!

1 Like

I totally love everything about this!
What a GREAT idea to be able to display a nice or snarky thought for each day!
so so so so cool

1 Like

I love it! What a great idea. :heart:

Turned out great!

2 Likes

geekgirl, this is awesome! I have a rolodex I want to alter – surprisingly, it took a while to find one at the thrift store!

2 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

Wow! I absolutely adore this.

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: