US Small Flat Rate - Use What You Have Swap - NEW SEND OUT 6/14

So glad this send date got pushed back, this week has been chaos with my kids birthday and dance recital falling on the same week. Luckily I only have one more thing to complete and it’ll be in the mail soon! Planning on sending it out Monday :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to seeing the gallery

1 Like

I sent! :grin:

3 Likes

I had a craft date with friends that was very productive yesterday. Kept the momentum going this morn and I’ve got two crafted items done! Going to keep playing with my stash and see what happens…

3 Likes

I’m trying to decide if I’m done or not… :thinking:

1 Like

The box for @endymion is packed to the brim. I started to wrap items up, but decided that I could cram more in there if it was more flexible. :slight_smile: I’ll try to get it all finished up tonight. Yay!

4 Likes

I received my package from kittykill yesterday and I’m mailing hers out today :slight_smile: I got such amazing things and I’ll be posting photos soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just sent my package! (And was a good girl and remembered to let both partner AND organizer know. :joy:)

4 Likes

I had an idea for a last minute thing to add to my box that I started last might. It’s mostly done and will finish up tonight.

2 Likes