Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I’ll look into it!!!

:black_joker:

2 Likes

Theoretically I can send a 2 ounce letter up to 1/4” thickness. They are a little less than that so I’ll tape 3-4 of them into a card (for stability), drop it in the mail and see what happens!

I have your address.

6 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not active in this thread rn but I want to save this space for when I have some more stuff.

9 Likes

Sounds wonderful! I’ll PM you :smiley:

1 Like

Searching For:

• fabric pieces 22in x 6in, 6in x 8in, 42in x 6in

Have to Offer: (US ONLY)

• nothing atm
4 Likes

Thanks for the UK postage rates @Renstar, I’ve added those as well as all participants thus far (including you @TheMistressT for whenever you might be ready to jump on board!)
Would y’all kindly check your link in the first post to see that it’s working correctly?

And as a reminder to all, please start your list post with : “Message me with your address” or I’m sure to get requests for your info. Thanks peeps!
I’ll get some photos up this weekend. I have so much stuff to offer, my gosh. Endless good times!

3 Likes

I plan on cutting fabrics and going through my stash of fabrics…I do quilts for Wounded Warriors and have scraps and leftovers of R,W,B…no sure if I have large pieces that you need, but you could use the red for your hexies…

How thick piping stuff do you need? I have some cording that I use to make piping…it is black but it worked for me just fine…it is to make small piping…

I am looking for small amounts of clay but the kind that does not dry up until you bake it…I want to make some faces for spirit dolls and small pots for my miniature plants but really don’t want to buy anything right now…

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I have anything like that, but I’ll check. Do they have to be solid colored or with a print that is all or mostly all those colors?

@susieoregon would you like some masterboards? I think they count as colorful papers for collage :wink: I can send some with your next Happy Mail

I’m sure I have more that people have asked for but it’s early and I’m still on my first cup of coffee so I’ll re-check lists later :wink:

2 Likes

@Pigeon look at all the earring hooks being offered here!
Maybe you’d like to start a list of things you’d be willing to offer? You have lots of pretty papers collected, your own paintings, etc. Fun, fun!

1 Like

Everything has been CLAIMED. Or packed away and not accessible.

5 Likes

@AthenaDaytona check this out, somebody else collects the Jokers!

I’m pretty sure I’ve sent you an entire deck of just jokers over the years :black_joker:

2 Likes

Oh gosh, yes I do want those lovely yummy scrappy fabric bits @Immaculata, thank you!

1 Like

I like those skater stickers @Reinikka! It’s never too early to start Xmas crafting, hahaha! I’ll message you…

1 Like

I entered my (starters) list.

2 Likes

I saw about 45 things I would love to have, my gosh Beag, what a collection!

2 Likes

LOL
There is so much more where that came from.
You’ve seen pictures of my crafting materials ‘warehouse’, right?

3 Likes

wow…I am so tempted to get those roses for shrines, but I already have a bunch I am not using…they are just so pretty…

Would you like some pages of Japanese writing? I have lots of Japanese books and also crochet books in Japanese that are ancient and use charts…mostly for doilies…they are beyond my skill level and interest

4 Likes

Yes, I would like some pages of Japanese writing!
I might use them in my art one day.
(Although I’m an experienced crocheter, I can’t read crochet charts.)

2 Likes

Would you accept ‘technical’ book pages? E.g. SQL, Excel & similar?

3 Likes