Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

You beat me to it @Smmarrt I love that yellow one from #7 too could you photograph the pattern and email it to me?

3 Likes

Those are fanstastic @Smmarrt ! But can well all just take a minute to appreciate the model in #5 for being directed to pose like a crumpled paper cup and still managing to show the sweater and make that male-catalog-model-of-the-era-dad-face? BRAVO (Brunswick)!

That’s his name now… Brunswick.

14 Likes

Brunswick! Come on home, honey. Get in my closet! LOL

2 Likes

Yes, I can do that.

2 Likes

I’ll be thinking about all of you lovely ladies this weekend.

Kisses - B :heart:

15 Likes

LOL!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Hoo boy, the way that man squints gets me all knitty!

7 Likes

I secretly hope Brunswick is an LC lurker. Or his kids are :laughing: .

6 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Does anyone have some small pieces of felt approx. 3.5 x 7 inches that they want to destash my way?

2 Likes

What colour, what composition (acrylic, wool, blend?).

1 Like

Any colour will be fine, I think a wool or wool blend (didn’t know there were different types!!!)

2 Likes

lol—are those pants ironed down the front to make a crease? I am so glad that look went away! It is hilarious to see what was considered so stylish and in vogue…a printed mock turtleneck? hubba hubba…

1 Like

omg I almost spit out my coffee :joy:

1 Like

You guys are better than Netflix! :star_struck::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

It’s like the LC Comedy Special… EVERY DAY!!

Y’all make my daily visits here SO MUCH FUN!:heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Yes, I was chuckling yesterday over the comments and my younger office mate didn’t get it.

4 Likes

I have felt - wool and craft felt. I’ll PM you.

3 Likes

Thank you xx

2 Likes

OMG the vintage patterns! As I have been cleaning up around here I took the time to add all my patterns to Ravelry so then when I go to look for patterns I can see what I actually have. I had no idea the thousands of vintage patterns in my stash and I then searched and am knitting one of them up now. I actually have several that were listed above! Just note for the traditional US knitter/crocheter vintage patterns do tend to be written more like European patterns and less like modern US patterns. Examples like do this pattern repeat twice - would really mean do the pattern then repeat it 2 more times so 3 rounds in total. Or here’s the pattern stitch and repeats repeat for desired length while shaping. You don’t get told round by round what to do they are often a little more dependent on one understanding construction and shaping to use the patterned stitch. A really great learning experience though!

6 Likes

I have a full room of felt… details please, what you need :slight_smile:

4 Likes