Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I’d be interested in a scarf or two :heart: I love rainbows, blues, purples, oranges, greys… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you have an infinity scarf or cowl? I could use another one for my morning walk. I stack them on top of each other so just my eyes are showing. :grin: it’s cold already!!

6 Likes

My list is up to date, but I may be adding some more with my recent tidying/sorting.

2 Likes

Oh my lanta, that is a stunner! If you add pics to your list post, I have a feeling there will be nothing left in no time at all. Wowzers.

5 Likes

Meee, I love scarves!

4 Likes

My (currently empty) list is correct, but I was planning to add any supply stuff left over when STS wraps up, then do another sweep to see what else I can add.

1 Like

I’m always interested in winter warmth!!

2 Likes

My list is up to date, no takers but its up to date :slight_smile:

1 Like

My list is up to date as well; I just rehomed my iron-on dog patches at a dog festival yesterday to unsuspecting dog-parents, so that’s off the list. There were SO. MANY. DOGS. Absolute heaven!

I may clear out more in the coming year; it depends on whether I move. And the various projects I haven’t finished in time for STS may find their way here, too.

7 Likes

My list is up to date. Moving in 2 days, so if you want to make a claim, give me a little time. :crazy_face: @Magpie I’m assuming your costume is for Halloween. But if not, I may have a few things I can send your way, especially if you give me some info about what kinds of things you are looking for.

@calluna i got your little metal cupping thingies! Thank you - I think they will be useful!

2 Likes

She wants the full costume so any & everything would be useful, especially gears.

2 Likes

Cool! And is this for Halloween? Coz there’s no way I can get anything to you quickly enough for that… all my stuff is boxed up for the move- no idea when I’ll even be able to find the box that stuff is in… :woman_shrugging: But happy to send some… might take me a month or so to get it together and out the door.

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It is for Halloween but I told her it’ll have to be a multi year project since it’s already the 18th & we haven’t even started!

5 Likes

My items are still available.

1 Like

I removed things from my list that had been claimed. Hope to add a few new things sometime this week.

1 Like

I think I have some charms that fit your needs. I’ll try to get some photos for you.

2 Likes

@photojenn here are my charms, the number under them are the amount I have. The corset looking one may be a bit of a stretch for crafting theme but it’s so dang cute I thought I would include it.

6 Likes

I love that owl and little sewing machine! Messaging you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Went through and moved over STS supplies, and added a few more to my list. I had two things I wasn’t sure about though - would anybody be interested in knit fabric scraps or small balls (<20 yds?) of handspun. Both are things that I can’t bear the throw away, but have no immediate plans for, but I also didn’t want it to seem like I was trying to pawn junk off on people. :laughing:

8 Likes

I would love the handspun. I’m working on a project.

2 Likes