Use Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong --Long Live Scraps!

I love it.

4 Likes

Those are beautiful! Are you donating them to the Lettucecraft ebay garage sale by any chance? with a sly wink and grabby hands

1 Like

Everything you make, edelC, is so beautiful! I love your style!

1 Like

Aw thanks Barbara

2 Likes

Is there a thread for ebay garage sale?

2 Likes

There are a few…but once you respond, you will get notifications of all of the activities…I went to ebay and bookmarked the page so I can see all of the wonderful stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you!! Good information to have!! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

@Harlan…I am so sorry to have read about the fire and the loss of your beautiful paintings. I hope you will be able to continue with those as well as your felting work.

That beautiful blue hosta was so gorgeous in its simplicity and realism…since I moved away from my beautiful garden in PA to a sandy plain garden, I find that I quite miss my own blue hostas and other shady garden plants…how do you miss a plant? It is possible…

But, like everything, I am going to use your story to set up a little garden here in the spring that will help me appreciate what I had and love what I have.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Setting up a garden is always a great idea!!

Blue hostas are a favorite of mine. This spring we’re going to try to bring in a lot of dirt to build up the areas around the the cement floor that was the office/studio foot print. There is so much broken glass and debris that we’ll never be able to remove so we have to build up. We’re going to be moving and replanting plants (Including my Blue Hosta which has been in one place for over 20 years) so I’m hoping they’ll take the move well.

It’s unlikely that I will ever get back into painting. I really don’t have a suitable place for it: pet free and private. I sometimes have difficulty continuing with fiber because the cats just think it is the greatest stuff. I’m going to make it work and keep on working! :wink: The alternative is not acceptable!

4 Likes

bluehosta

7 Likes

Ooh, blue hostas are gorgeous!

4 Likes

made some quick coasters for my brother…

10 Likes

So colorful and bright!

3 Likes

Lovely!!
A lot neater than my gardens ever end up being! lol!!

3 Likes

I made fabric origami butterflies. Just scrap as I was trying to figure out how to make them

13 Likes

Your butterfiles are awesome!

2 Likes

@AIMR your scrappy coasters are so wonderful, I just love them completely. What did your bro think?

@Edel I have made ONE of those butterflies and they are HARD to do, oh my gosh. Nicely done.

2 Likes

Those r so cool! I was thinking they would make cute Christmas ornaments to gift. I may have to try to make some!

4 Likes

oh now that is a good idea! I can see them also as a soft mobile or garland…

4 Likes

Ooh, I keep seeing the pattern for those butterflies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes