Vintage Halloween Swap 2021 Gallery

Wowza! Love the linens SO much!

1 Like

I received from @Lisasteatime and she spoiled me! Check it out!!!

The bowls are for my plants but they are too pretty to use for that. Lol! The candles are a mix of fabric and paper. They are so cute!!! Not pictured -candy corn. I ate some and then had to hide the rest. She also sent me a book of vintage Halloween postcards. Thanks Lisa! Everything is so me!!! I love it!!!

5 Likes

Absolutely LOVE the fabric! What an awesome package!

1 Like

I knew this gallery was going to get me excited for Halloween!

Pretty things! Love the fabrics on the plant baskets and candles are a great idea for fall…

2 Likes

Ooooo! I just love the fabrics and the cute candles!

2 Likes

Great things come to those who wait! I was just starting to decorate and my package came in the nick of time!

I got this awesome Autumn wreath with ghosts and a full moon scene. Definitley getting put indoors so the rain doesn’t get to it

and a Sleepy Hollow themed bottle opener that may be getting left up year round.

Thanks so much, I love everything!

4 Likes

These are great!
Awesome package

1 Like

Oh wow! The wreath and the bottle opener! So clever!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like everything! Thanks for this fun swap!!

1 Like

Who was your partner?

The wreath is lovely and the bottle opener is handy for all year round for sure!

2 Likes

Chr1stchan was my partner.

2 Likes

I just love that wreath! Good job, @Chr1stchan !

2 Likes

@Chr1stchan I love your art! That bottle opener is AWESOME! And the wreath-so clever! I love the dangling ghosts, fall leaves, feathers, and tomb stones! Such clever projects!

3 Likes

Yay!!! I’m glad they came I was getting worried because I saw they were delayed. :sweat_smile: I’m happy you like them! They were fun to craft!

4 Likes

Those statues :heart_eyes_cat: be still my heart :heart:

1 Like

Holy adorable pumpkin-man!! Super cute!!

2 Likes

GREEN with envy! You were incredibly spoiled! @KarenLouiseM truly outdid herself! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like