Wally, Lettuce Craft's First Kwality Monster

Hello Wally! @Kwality570, the background is amazing! I love seeing your work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:vulcan_salute: to you, Wally! (It is better, I think, than a high five, but you deserve that too.) We love ya!

4 Likes

I do believe we have a mascot. waves at Wally!

I am editing this just to get the Editor badge. I have a thing with lists.

5 Likes

Early would make a GREAT mascot!!

I don’t want to care about badges but if they are there I want them.

4 Likes

Omigosh Wally makes me smile and brings such joy! How FUN!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I have this thing with lists. LOL I am not natually competitive. But, lists suck me in every time.

2 Likes

Yay! Wally is awesome! I loved seeing all the Kwality Monsters on the old site so it’s great to see them here now. You put so much detail and time into your work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is so cute and I love the background!

4 Likes

Wally is so cute! I love your monsters.

3 Likes

Love him and all the techniques you used!

2 Likes

Wally!! You are freaking adorable! <3

3 Likes

This keeps me wondering what his hair looks like under that hat. I bet the colour is striking, and the texture magnificent. :grin:

2 Likes

Like a luxurious, wavy field of grass. That sparkles.

‘YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!’ (A Few Good Men)

5 Likes

“We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy!” - (Wayne’s World).

3 Likes

Excellent! Party time!

3 Likes

@Kwality570 love the depth of layers. I struggle with my white jellyroll pens, I don’t get as much white on my paper as you do. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

The white Gelly Roll pens aren’t that great. I love all of the other colors, but I have issues with the white too. The best white pens I’ve found are the Uniball Signo. They have a pretty big tip at 1.0 mm, but they work VERY well and don’t skip or clog like the white Gelly Roll pens. Good luck!

3 Likes

@Kwality570 thanks so much for the tip!!!

1 Like

Here’s another vote for uniball signo. But there’s more than one kind

I haven’t had good luck with signo broad. But the uniball signo um-153 are fantastic

2 Likes