I’ve been working on this for some ridiculous amount of time and finally got everything together to finish and get it up. Nylon banner & dynaflo paints from Dharma; I started with egg white resist, but it didn’t do as well as I wanted, so I got some Jacquard “No-Flo primer” which kept the paint where I wanted it.
For the circle I traced a giant embroidery hoop I had sitting around, & then traced words off my computer to get them big & even enough.
Early painting, not quite where the lines were supposed to be…
Stopped to wait for new resist.
Lines stay (mostly) where I put them now!
And a little less empty space.