Watercolor Postcards

I have just started teaching myself to watercolor and bought a package of pre-cut watercolor cards. I paint a few each evening and then mail them out the next day to friends and family during COVID.

Betty

flower single

poison

girls

Thanks for looking. Keep on crafting!

14 Likes

How wonderful!
Your friends and family are so lucky to be receiving these beauties.

1 Like

Lovely, these make me want to order some to play with!

1 Like

Love seeing all the different things you tried. Some of the simplest ones look really graceful and beautiful.

1 Like

These are so fun! My favorite is the multicolor fern (?) one! Keep on keeping on with this! I love that you send them to friends!

1 Like

Thank you so much you guys! I love the rainbow fern too, I call it rainbow lavender and made several of those cards. It has been fun to try new techniques and learn as I go. I bought some large paper to start doing bigger pieces, but I am so intimidated by the size!

They are all so fab! I love all the different vibes.

Thank you. After I got the hang of it a little I was able to make them person-specific. The gnome for my sister, Grover for a wee fan of Sesame Street, flowers for the editor I used to work with. I think of something I would like to paint and then see if I can do it. I have a bin of things I wasn’t able to… yet.

I love these! What a sweet idea!!!

1 Like

Grover!!! He makes me bananas!! Keep up the watercolor work! How happy it is to get art in the mail!

1 Like

These are great and bringing lots of joy I’m sure.

1 Like

What a great way to learn! My favorite is also the multicolored plant.

1 Like

Grover! Wonderful.

1 Like