Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #2!

and I blurred it, sometimes I forget I’m a mod :laughing:

4 Likes

So many awesome cards! I love your fortune cookie card, @Edel, I know a few folks who could benefit from those words of wisdom :smile:

4/6 earth…

8 Likes

@LindaP, oh my goodness! I’m glad everyone is okay! Tornadoes are so scary! We just had a hail storm pass through and I went out on the porch to listen for a tornado. We get them on the rare occasion.

Here’s my 4/6- Earth (Prompt#4)

7 Likes

And my 5/6- Snarky (Prompt #5)

10 Likes

And 6/6- Garden (Prompt #6)!

Here they are all together. They look more cohesive with the similar background, but I still don’t know if they’re a “set.” (Posted here)

10 Likes

Hilarious!!

1 Like

Here is my last one!
6/6 In the garden

9 Likes

4/6 The Earth

8 Likes

5/6 snarky

It’s so exciting seeing all the creativity in this challenge!

10 Likes

I was JUUUUST thinking last week I hope to see phizzy on here! (though I am friends with you on Facebook, but STILL) So glad to see you!! I seriously LOVE the 3d fortune cookies!! Like whaaat, so creative!!

I have some background started and ideas for my second set! I can’t believe the weekend is already over, darn it. Will try to finish this set before I go to bed!

I’m glad you are OK @LindaP, that sounds scary!

6/6 in the garden

Phew! I need a rest. Thank you for such a fun challenge!!

12 Likes

6/6 DONE!! My printer is still broken so I made the quotes removable until I can print them.

12 Likes

5/6 Snarky

9 Likes

6/6 In the Garden

Phew! All done. Thanks for all the fun @alteredmommy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you! I have so many memories in my home from all of my Craftster friends, my decor wouldn’t be the same without it!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have missed out on lots of creative chat!

I spotted the circular punch that I bought for ‘rinchies’ years ago and couldn’t resist making them! :grin:

5/6 Snarky

She was supposed to be looking witheringly over her glasses, but I’m not sure she looks more worried! :laughing:

8 Likes

6/6 In the Garden

Lots of birds and creepy crawlies in mine. Not seen our visiting hedgehog yet, but putting food out that goes, and there is hedgehog poo now on the lawn! :laughing:

I’ve really enjoyed this challenge, thank you! x

8 Likes

Jealous that you have a visiting hedgehog!