Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #3!

I started the first two themes yesterday!

I don’t see why we can’t do that. I’ll post the remaining 3 tonite, starting next week I’ll post the themes Friday night. Although the idea was to have people engaging and posting throughout the weekend originally, I think there are lots of things at play these days so adaptability is good :slight_smile: Though it would still be really great if people could post what they have so far!

3 Likes

1/6 Circus

***** WARNING: clown image…*****

10 Likes

ooh love the blue and white background! thanks for the non creepy clown image too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. Circus
  2. Cats
  3. Babushka Dolls ( also known as matryoshka or nesting dolls)
  4. Music
  5. Shimmer
  6. Mushrooms
1 Like

Most definitely!
Seeing what you guys are working on keeps me motivated :slight_smile:
I usually post pics of my ATCs as I get them done.
If I waited till I finished all 6 ATCs before posting, I will probably have to look for said ATCs :laughing:

1 Like

I made a couple while having a zoom meetup with my art club 2/6

11 Likes

1/6- Flea Circus (Prompt #1)

12 Likes

2/6- O Cat Flea Where Art Thou (Prompt #2)

8 Likes

3/6- Flea-casso (Prompt #3)

9 Likes

Thank you!! This helps a bunch. And I agree we need to see posting throughout the weekend as we make!

1 Like

Hilarious!!

1 Like

@loves2experiment, I love that clown card! It’s a nostalgic clown, not a creepy clown :slight_smile:

@alteredmommy, I adore that cat card- the background is gorgeous and goes so well with the dreamy look on the cat’s face! And, I like your circus tents. They almost look like you made them with a lino cut.

And, I already have ideas for these (in keeping with my flea theme).Two are solid, and one is less so… because I just did a musical flea :slight_smile: But, after cutting out all of those bits and pieces (Flea legs! Oy!), I’m done for the night.

1/6 Circus

6 Likes

I love it! I really like the simplicity of the tent roof- you can tell what it is right away. And, I knew someone would do that quote- it’s one of my favorites!

omg the cat one is spectacular!!! i love it sooooo much. did you use a stabilo woody for the black parts?

@alteredmommy
That cat ATC is neat-o! The colorful background contrasts beautifully with the black kitty :smiley:

@craftADDchick
Love your fleatastic ATCs! The flea theme is a hoot…can’t wait to see what else you have planned.

@BreadMenace
Perfect use of that quote. Love the simple and clean lines of your ATC.

1 Like

1/6 finished

Two in the works

8 Likes

2/6

8 Likes

OK I won’t have anymore time this weekend to work on these so I finished them tonight.

11 Likes

Wow! So much awesome in so little time :heart_eyes: