Whimsical Flowers

I want so badly to be able to paint fun, whimsical things. I feel very unartistic so never have tried before. This is my first attempt painting anything outside of a “wine and paint” class :tipping_hand_woman:t2: It’s not great, actually not good at all. But I had fun, made so many mistakes and can’t wait to try again to learn more!

17 Likes

I think it’s really pretty and how very wonderful that you are exploring outside your comfort zone. The colors are so soothing. Nice job! Keep on sharing!

1 Like

I like the colors you chose and the pattern.

Are you interested in learning new techniques and exploring your style? You should join us in the art journaling thread…we share YouTube lessons, supplies lists, etc. that might be of interest to you…

I really have learned a lot about shading, using white, etc. and we all have our own styles and levels of experience. We would love to have you!

Yes!!! This would be perfect! Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I see this being perfect in a kids room! So fun and bright! Don’t be so hard on yourself- I think this really is a great canvas!

3 Likes

I love the colors and the flowers you chose.

I second @AIMR’s suggestion. Come join us on the art journaling craft along. All skill levels are welcome and it’s a fun way to try new stuff.

2 Likes

The colors are my favorites. Makes me want Spring to arrive quickly. Nice work!

1 Like

I love the pattern you created. It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Keep it up! We wanna see more!

1 Like

I love the dots inside each flower :cherry_blossom::slight_smile:

1 Like