These are so neat!! I love how they started from your doodles!
These are incredible! I absolutely love them. I can’t wait to see the cat. The second one with the blue cup is my favorite. Lucky partners!
Love these
They would also look awesome as earrings.
Thank you!
@ArtsyLadyCrafter I can totally relate to you experience with the plastic jig. I got one, too with very much the same result.
When I made larger projects where I needed the same shape multiple times I always resorted to making my own jigs from a piece of scrap wood and some nails. It’s a lot sturdier and basically free.
@gozer I think I just add the new designs to this thread
This is so cool!
Thank you!
I just finished the design for my next charm. And this time I took pics of the progress:
It’s going to be a purse charm so it’s around 2 inches tall.
Thank you for the tutorial! I love the idea of customizing fun charms and yours all came out so cute! You have me thinking on all the different possibilities now.



