Wyatt’s Quilt (and burp pads)

Our third grand child was born today - Valentine’s Day - our first grand son! His name is Wyatt, I’ve had his quilt finished for a couple weeks but didn’t want to post until he was born and I knew his name.

The seven individual fabrics …

The blue with giraffes is flannel

Burp pads … the dinosaurs and foxes show the flannel backing.

26 Likes

Congrats! The quilt and burp clothes are lovely and I really like the name Wyatt!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all! I hope mom and baby are doing well. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the world Wyatt!

1 Like

Congratulations to your family on Wyatt joining you! You’ve made adorable gifts that he will get a lot of use and comfort from!

1 Like

Congrats on new additions! That quilt is sure to be cherished forever!

1 Like

Apparently everything went well and she’s feeling fine. Their first baby was a hard delivery so I’m sure she’s glad this one wasn’t.

2 Likes

@gozer @MistressJennie @TheMistressT @bethntim … thank you all. I think Wyatt is a sweet name to go along with his older sister Harlow.

4 Likes

Perfect, practical, made-with-love gifts! I hope you get to squeeze him soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lovely gifts for Wyatt and parents

1 Like

Congrats! What a cute quilt you made for him.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I love the name Wyatt! Your quilt is so cute- love the fabric choices! It’s bound to be loved!

2 Likes

Oh, how sweet! A warm hug from gramma for the new wee man. Congrats to your fam, Cindy :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

What a cute quilt filled with fun fabrics! I like your choices of the wavy line quilting and the scrappy binding. Your burp cloths came out really cute too! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

1 Like