Zig zag socks

Beautiful! I love the colors. I bet they are super soft and cozy. :smile:

1 Like

I love the colors. So pretty! I’m glad they remind you of happy memories.

1 Like

What fun socks! Such bright colors.

1 Like

I always try to bring some crafting supplies when I go on trips. It’s a great way to meet foreign crafters (and it turns out crafters are lovely around the world!) and there are lots of happy memories later on.

3 Likes

I love these colors!! So fun!

1 Like

That’s a beautiful pair of socks!
Well done!

1 Like

What a great pair of socks, the colours are so cheerful. It didn’t seem to take you long to knit them.

1 Like

I think it took about a week! Now I work from home and I don’t have to commute I have plenty of time. Started the ankle socks already.

1 Like

Turned out lovely!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Zig Zag Socks are one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

Yay! Thanks :heart:

These are so dang cheery!

1 Like

Gorgeous socks! I love the colors. And, I agree, buying craft supplies on vacation is a fabulous way to commemorate a trip. Crafters are great everywhere you go.

1 Like

I just about managed to knit a second pair from the leftover yarn. I only used a little bit of solid purple from stash for the toe.

And this is all that was left, just a tiny little ball in case I need to darn them sometime:

4 Likes

I love these socks, they’re so fun!

2 Likes

I just saw your little anklet socks…love the purple toes! I have purchased quite a lot of solid yarn to use up stash of other yarn…I am hoping it works out so that I an not in this endless cycle! ha ha

I was in England again and bought Zig Zag yarn again, this time in the Gin Fizz colour. Still enough left over for a pair of ankle socks later on.

Half of the fun of knitting with this yarn is seeing what kind of pattern the sock will turn out to be.

8 Likes

And for Downton Abbey fans….

Your socks are wonderful! :hugs:

1 Like