Zoom Class Teacher Sign Up

I finally got it out. Was remarkably easy to set up and get working. Now back in box.

3 Likes

I’m still planning to teach in mid-March, will do paper flowers.
I’m going to teach it live to my mini group for practice!

7 Likes

That’s great!

1 Like

Hey there, will classes be offered again sometime? I really enjoyed the ones I took & would love to see more!

6 Likes

Yes, but I haven’t been working on drumming anything up while I’ve been unofficially ”away on maternity leave” as a Mod. Now that life with Ada has settled a bit, I’ve been thinking about resuming the classes.

What kinds of classes are folks looking to take? Who is interested in teaching?

4 Likes

Looks like @steiconi, @Bunny1kenobi, and @Edel had offered to teach previously but I don’t think their classes ran? I know I was looking forward to block printing in particular. :wink:

I’m trying to think of what I could offer…I’m willing to give it another go!

3 Likes

Tie dye? I want to do some of that.

I can’t think of something else I could teach…

2 Likes

I was thinking to teach miniatures but not sure how much interest there would be in that.

5 Likes

I love miniatures :smiley:

1 Like

If I liked zoom stuff, I would totally want to learn about minis.

I blundered through tie dyeing my husband’s white shirts using the ice method. I followed the directions, but, I would like real experience tips, tricks, hints. He didn’t want shibori style dyeing, which, I can do on flat fabrics. The back and front of his t-shirts came out so differently, so yeah, I would love a class on basic tie dyeing!

Also, I have a thousand questions on miniatures that I almost feel stupid asking in other public forums…particularly about scale and how to “see” 3-D.

4 Likes

I had signed up to teach a class making a miniature bench. Nobody showed any interest. I switched to mini flowers, no interest. So when it got cancelled, I didn’t feel like it was a loss.

3 Likes

I thought those were just ideas? I didn’t see any actual call out for interested parties. I would have signed up for either, or both!

it was scheduled for March, but Ada took precedence.

1 Like

I definitely would have signed up for miniature flowers!!!

Maybe we should have a mini discussion thread.
I’m not sure what you mean about seeing 3D?

I would love a charm bracelet class and a beginner crochet class. Stamp making would be cool.

2 Likes

I would 100% take a crochet class!

I could use a tutorial/ class in crochet!
Even though I am proficient in knitting, I never have quite gotten the hang of crochet

1 Like